Question about Lucifer

So a decently long time ago I asked Lucifer to give me messages in a dream. I don’t think I was very specific I just really wanted to make contact. Let me tell you this was one of the most disturbing dreams I’ve ever had to date. Why would he give me a dream like that? Was it even him or my subconscious acting out what it thinks he’d say/do? (I was also skeptic at the time though, being raised catholic)

Edit: I just remembered a couple years before this I was reading about how Lucifer appeared to someone in a dream or something and I remember really desiring that to happen. I think I it did because I remember waking up with a little girl I think standing over the side of my bed. The environment was weird, kinda like the stranger things tv show upside down place but it was dark green. Does he not like me?

Lucifer has no obligation to answer to you or to like you, however, if he didn’t like you, he wouldn’t have answered and you would probably have contacted nothing or one of the many thoughtforms and lesser entities that roam the astral pretending to be Lucifer. My experience with dreams generated by demonic influences has been often weird and violent, other times it has been like regular dreams but with a clear message that often has to do with gematria and whores. I do a lot of oneiromancy, so I know when a dream is an important message and when my brain is just being random. Years ago I learned from some lesbian witches how to interpret dreams using tarot. Do yourself a reading asking for the meaning of the dream, draw as many cards as you feel that is right, then interpret them in the order that you feel that is right, that should tell you what happened.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply

If you keep your eyes open, you’ll be able to find very important meaning and symbols even behind the most disturbing and violent dreams. NOT because they want to hurt you, but because they want to show you something, what you have to solve and/or understand.

I had several violent dreams coming from demons who really loves me and with whom I have a very-very close relationship with, and I realized fast that every dreams had a supporting, helping or an indicator purpose.

Sometimes they might be harsh, seemingly, but let’s be honest, some people won’t understand the polite signs and with less targeted references. You can ask for help, to interpret that dream, but be careful because the one who’ll really understand the true meaning behind it is you. This is your life, your experiences, emotions so this is your story, and this dream is a part of YOU. Every advice or analysis is just help, not fact, not your truth.

You can share your dream here, for example:

Sincerely,
Nagash

2 Likes

Thanks Nagash!

@MagusOfGamaliel I actually really agree here!

@kaiiss What you need to do is to look inward for what that dream means, meditate on it. That’s the best way to go about it. As @Nagash said, make sure to keep your eyes open and just face what the dream has to say, no matter what that is.

2 Likes