Question about Forneus

So just a quick think I wondered about. Learning of the Forneus forgiveness spell in Anthology of Sorcery Vol 3, it seems to gain the quick forgiveness of someone you offended and make them your friend. But what if you want to become friends with someone who isn’t angry at you for anything? Can you still do the spell on someone who you know in general? Not necessarily someone who is angry at you?

3 Likes

Well, if the spell is actually for forgiveness then, no. It sounds like the friendship result is contingent on the forgiveness part, so, unless the person you are targeting is holding something that requires that forgiveness aspect, then I would use a simple friendship spell instead.

3 Likes

While it sounds like this isn’t the right spell for your intent, this is well within Forneus’ powers. I have worked with him a few times and found him helpful beyond measure.

2 Likes

A simple friendship spell. Any recommendations?

EA has a candle spell in WoD.

You could also open the seal of Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from Kingdoms of Flame. He won’t do mind control on someone, but he will bring friendship into fruition.