Question about evoking multiple entities for the same goal

Hey guys…so tonight im going to attempt a huge endeavour. I’m going to be evoking many many entities to accomplish a single goal, which is to make a product I’ve created successful. Now my question is this…I’ve read up on what E.A. has said about multiple evocations, and that the intents must be aligned. What i was wondering though is can you summon multiple entities with different powers to work on the same goal? For instance, with my evocations, i plan on summoning several demons which will be used to influence the minds of certain key figures in order to get my product within public consciousness, then ill be summoning a few more demons which will be used/instructed to generate as much money from the product as is possible once its brought into public consciousness, and then a couple more which are specialized in removing obstacles to help remove anything that may block the success of the product. Is this a viable strategy? I just want to know before i go ahead with it. Thanks!

1 Like

what you want is to break your situation down to smaller events, and using specific spirit for the specific task, aiming at the specific cog of the organism you are creating here.

that would lead to you “know” your project more deeply, which is actually what is important.

calling different spirits for the exact same goal might be percieved as insecurity.

1 Like

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:2, topic:8961”]what you want is to break your situation down to smaller events, and using specific spirit for the specific task, aiming at the specific cog of the organism you are creating here.

that would lead to you “know” your project more deeply, which is actually what is important.

calling different spirits for the exact same goal might be percieved as insecurity.[/quote]

ah i see what you mean. The reason i why i wanted to go that route was because some of the people im looking to influence…well, lets just say they aren’t regular joes. They are fairly well known people (at least some of them)…and i figured i’d need “extra juice” sort of speak, to actually influence them. But I don’t know. Im kind of going big with this one so i’ll have to think about it

1 Like

My advice would be to pick the single most powerful or appropriate spirit for the task and then ask them who they advise you call on, that way you won’t get any mismatches or perhaps two spirits who don’t enjoy being in close proximity to one another.

Most will be happy to give advice on this and suggest who else to call on for specific aspects of the overall goal, and it’s better than trying to guess yourself IMO. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:8961”]My advice would be to pick the single most powerful or appropriate spirit for the task and then ask them who they advise you call on, that way you won’t get any mismatches or perhaps two spirits who don’t enjoy being in close proximity to one another.

Most will be happy to give advice on this and suggest who else to call on for specific aspects of the overall goal, and it’s better than trying to guess yourself IMO. :)[/quote]

tbh id love to do that. The issue is that my astral senses aren’t strong enough yet to hear spirits communicate with me. The only thing i can do at this point is call up the spirits, issue a task, and hope they carry it out. I’ll only be working with demons though

1 Like

I do this in baneful and love workings and I see great results.

1 Like

[quote=“Verdo, post:5, topic:8961”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:8961”]My advice would be to pick the single most powerful or appropriate spirit for the task and then ask them who they advise you call on, that way you won’t get any mismatches or perhaps two spirits who don’t enjoy being in close proximity to one another.

Most will be happy to give advice on this and suggest who else to call on for specific aspects of the overall goal, and it’s better than trying to guess yourself IMO. :)[/quote]

tbh id love to do that. The issue is that my astral senses aren’t strong enough yet to hear spirits communicate with me. The only thing i can do at this point is call up the spirits, issue a task, and hope they carry it out. I’ll only be working with demons though[/quote]

I’d call them all up at the same time, have like a group meeting where they’re all on the same page about what specifically they’re all doing so they don’t conflict with each other. Though I’m sure they’d probably synchronize either way. Ladd Eva had great advice too.

1 Like

@Verdo

I know this is a past post, but …

When I’ve had a situation, that I’ve called multiple entities for, this is what I do. I break down the situation into multiple tasks. And, assign a task to the particular entity that I feel would be best for that particular aspect of the situation.

1 Like