Question about Demonic Beings and possession

Can a Magician have more than one Demonic Being or even Gatekeeper Entities Possess them at the same time ?
Having asked that, would that be considered Wise and Helpfull or more empowering in some ways ? Or would that just not be doable or a good thing to try and do period ?

1 Like

Yes, it’s possible.

Yes, it can cause issues, depending on the spirits and if their energies mesh. Also, it could cause mental issues in the one possessed.

One at a time is the safest, and most respectful way to go about it. it allows full immersion, and adaptation to the foreign presence, and the greatest chance of reaping the benefits of the experience.

4 Likes

I’ve heard of people being possessed by multiple beings at once. And I want to say a few members have experimented with the matter.
Its something that would need to be based off the clear and concise understanding between you, the host, and your “guests”. There would need to be a strict and mutual agreement of what is and what is not allowed to be done with your body. Sort of like a Tennant signing a contract with their landlord essentially.
I’ve had a being go a little overboard with the posession. It was… interesting. There weren’t any rules in place.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I wasnt really thinking it would be disrespectfull to the beings. In fact I was kind of thinking the opposite and would in tern possibly allow for stronger and more balanced power and energy.
But what you have just said makes total sence. Ty

2 Likes

This^^

2 Likes

Thank you rin, makes sence. I am new and learning and I guess looking for some ways to speed up my learning process.
But you give me an other question, that if I wanted to use myself as the vessel for the entity to enter, I worry about making an agreement so that it would leave again when agreed upon and not stay on any kind of permanent level.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of a single spirit overstaying their welcome once a contract/petition is in place. However I have heard of this happening with a specific practitioner who had multiple within his body at once. Idk. I guess they were too many for him to kick out and they over ran him. That’s why it’s best to only have one possession at a time. It’s a very intimate relationship to have with a being.

4 Likes

Pick up a copy of EA’s Works of Darkness. He goes into the mechanics of demonic invocation and how to do it properly. In the book, EA says it is very rare for a demon to stay once the agreed upon duration is up, but the possibility does exist, so he recommends having a friend on hand capable of exorcising the demon if necessary (you can exorcise the demon yourself, but having another person do it makes the process easier).

4 Likes

Makes sence, thank you for your help. And nice to meet you.

1 Like

No problem I love to help :blush: nice to meet you too.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the time. It makes sence and helps a lot. I will get EA s book and read that.
I have bought a couple books recommended to me here on the forum and am anxious to read them all.

I will need to learn how to remove the entire on my own tho, unfortunately I do not have anyone to assist me with this. All that know what I am about truly are either working on the brighter side and disagree with me being involved in this or they are people that think I’m crazy or are just afraid of all of it.

But thank you again for your help and wisdom, I do appreciatte all the help.

2 Likes