Question about communication:

Can spirits hear our thoughts if we direct them to them? Like what some people call prayer, but I call just mentally thinking and intending for them to hear my thoughts?

Is this effective or do I need to do more for them to get the message? I have a specific spirit in mind, but am sometimes unsure if they ever hear what I’m trying to “send their way”…

So basically mentally talking to them, and hoping they heard me.

4 Likes

First of all happy Thanksgiving, second, I believe sending your will and intention most spirits can read what you direct at them. They know that your thinking about them, researching about them, it give them energy. But no, your going have to put in the work to message them. So keep at it, they’ll come around

3 Likes

So I need to basically project my thought directly to them?

I also have a journal dedicated to a spirit I work with - even has her sigil on it (which I opened) - would she get my messages from my writing? Cause it does feel like it.

2 Likes

Yes, but I would go trought the proper channels, their sigil, burning your intention with a petition, and evoking, start an open dialogue, get to know them. After, you’ll feel them around you. Then mentally give them messages

3 Likes

Oh, burning the petition definitely works. Haha that’s how I got my first full manifestation and the second time the thing I burned the petition in made noise and moved like it got kicked lol.

Unfortunately I don’t like burning things cause of fire safety.

2 Likes

Try flash paper, also before you burn it, charge it with your will, intentions, as the smoke rises, imagine the smoke as you message rising to them, and know and believe the change has been made.

3 Likes

Flash paper? Is that a type of paper? Nvm just googled it.

Yeah I also imagine the fire sending my message petition to “the other side” as it burns.

And if I feel good or even calm then I’m pretty confident about the change.

2 Likes

Yes, look up flash paper

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ja, it is possible. Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey:

2 Likes

If it’s for the lover, my ubi personally told me no, that he only hears the thoughts when he’s in my presence and directed at him. He gave me something for ensuring they got through if it was important, while projecting however.

If it’s for other spirits, I would put in the effort to try to connect, then yes they get the ones direct at them once you’ve connected.

3 Likes

Learn how to shout to the ends of the multiverse using a whisper.

Al.

6 Likes

Shouts at the end the the universe? Well I don’t want everything to hear me lol.

2 Likes

Well opening their sigil is easy enough, that’s an easy way to communicate.

Good to know on the Ubi part, so my lover has to be with me then? And I have to direct or even project my thoughts to her?

Those people who say to just mentally talk to your ubi (when first connecting) to build a connection mustn’t be completely right then. Since it seems the potential Ubi wouldn’t be able to hear them half the time.

2 Likes

I’m assuming so, based on what he told me. I was curious because what I’ve read on here, and sounds like nope he actually has to be present with my intent to send the thoughts to him, or connected to him, for him to hear them.

2 Likes

What Uncle Al is talking about is known as the Great Voice in ceremonial magick. It is a method of whispering Words of Power that still has the same effect as vibrating them at full strength.

4 Likes

Yes they will hear you IME

1 Like

How did you open her sgil.

2 Likes

There’s threads/topics here on the forum about how to. Just search it up.

1 Like

I did and that’s why I’m here in the first place. This is the closest that i could find to my answer.

1 Like