Question about Book of Fate

Hello everyone can you explain me how works the book of fate?, I’m asking you this because I did a little experiment I asked the question 26 (the person whom i love…) but I replace the word question for the name of a girl, a neighbor and the results was like if you be patient you will have the girl ( hahaha) that was a surprise because she never talk to me. I did that experiment because I always did this question (with the name of person who i love) and every time have good results, things like she is in love with me…I never have bad results and the question is why? Why have good results even with my neighbor with whom i never talk? The book (or entity) know my desires and feelings?

If you use any divination tool to ask nonsense questions about things you’re not that interested in, you’ll get some kind of a result - the cards won’t come up blank, the lines or hexagrams won’t lead to a hitherto-unknown blank page in the Oracle or I Ching.

I could get my Tarot deck out and ask “Will me and Finiz have a nice ride on our flying donkey tonight?” and the cards would give me SOME result!!

If the answer you got to this was pleasant, that was probably the Oracle (forces behind it/in you, whatever) just doing the equivalent of “Nod and smile”… and maybe underlying this, you could date this girl if you made some kind of effort.

But I think the fact you didn’t really ask a genuine question means you didn’t get a genuine answer, either.

With “experiments” like this, the saying “Garbage in, garbage out” has never been more accurate. :slight_smile:

Taking advantage that I did a post (lol) anyone knows who provides free tarot Readings?

Type “free tarot reading” into a search engine, that should work…

Like always thank you EVA :smiley:

No probs.

Don’t forget to bring an apple for our donkey flight! :stuck_out_tongue:

Or a carrot! xD

I don’t like the book of fate, it has never been accurate for me and I am doing everything right, but the predictions are never right. I prefer my tarot cards over it any day!!! My cards have dark faeries, dark Goddesses, witches, etc.

Yeah, not everyone “clicks” with all tools, or all methods, that’s why watching for results and going back over old readings etc is important.

Raven how has it not given you accurate results? can i have an example, i thought that it did the same stuff for me - but when i think about it later, something that feels bad in the moment can be of valuable lesson later.

The best thing about this method is that it can be done anywhere if there is internet connection and a piece of paper and a pen, no cards or runes needed + for me it somehow feels more real than doing tarots since i suck at that… And it gives literature answer.

Confusing if specific method doesn’t work on certain people, is it that divination doesn’t really work… or what the hell ?

It could be that the spirits/forces behind that paradigm are blocked or conflicting with that person’s spiritual inheritance - the Book of Fate has a very distinct spirit behind it, and maybe it just clashes with RA’s stuff?

I wouldn’t say Tarot “doesn’t work” for me, but it usually gives me answers so spectacularly vague that look at a level behind the situation I can’t even relate to, so while I continue to use it, I don’t rely on it as a primary tool - mostly the answers only fall into focus with hindsight, which is all very “spiritual” but pretty damned unhelpful in the heat of the battle! :slight_smile: (So to speak!)

I actually do better with “invisible Tarot” because it can create new cards when needed, ones that I do understand… anyway that’s just my thoughts on why someone might do well with a specific tool, and others not so much.

Over the course of many years’ reading on divination methods, I’ve run across this description of Tarot many times. It gives too big of a picture, too much ancillary info that you just don’t care about. It pads out the answer so much, and I think that’s why I’ve never put in the time to really learn it, even though I own several decks, lol.

I think the I Ching and Runes (and you could throw the BoF in there, as well) go straight to the answer without all the “this is where you’ve just been, this is where you’re headed, this is the energy that’s passing, blah blah blah”. That stuff just confuses the hell out of me, lol.

I can relate. It might (of course) be due to me not being very good with the reading inteslf, but I just get frustrated with tarot cards. I do a spread, it’s all going well and then the last card is just ‘Nop, sorry. And you thought this would end well and not confuse you? Muhahahahaha’. Aaaand I’m confused as to what I’m supposed to take from it.

Book of Fate tends to give me a lot of answers that I intuitively feel I should take on board and they always seem very clear.
It’s great that there are so many methods for divination out there, so everyone finds one for themselves. :slight_smile:

SO glad I’m not the only one… I feel like I break the Tarot or something, it starts out all giving me answers that you have to know Kaballah and whatever to grasp the deeper meaning, then realises my eyes are whizzing like hamsters in a wheels, ends up trying to throw up cards that look a bit like the people or situations involved… gives up, and shows me The Moon! lol!!

I’d give up on me too in that situation, I think.

^ What we call “Eva’s Card” in my house! :smiley:

I haven’t given up doing a reading or two most days, but I don’t have great expectations of being a kick-ass reader any time soon… :\

The Book Of Fate just handles things with no muss or fuss and lets me see my own imagery, which is really helpful because I know what my stuff means, and also I keep detailed notes so I’ve built up a kind of lexicon of my own images, and how the situation turned out.

At least you get the Moon. I did three reading today - one ended in The Devil, another in Hanged Man and the third in what I get most in every reading - The Tower.

And a cute little Kitty Kat! Nice choice =) but the question is what do you think of he cards of each individually? Does your intuition tive you ideas what they mean or do you just take definitions out of book? Knowing the boom definitions are gokd for a generic understanding.

Done some studying on the card Lady Eva often gets - The Moon is a scary card that represents fear and worry. The Moon projects fear into the present and future because of your past ordeals. The Moon is symbolic of illusion and your imagination running wild, which may induce you to commit an error in judgment.

The Moon also represents people who will mislead, trick, and lie to you. When the Moon appears in a reading, question your motives and the people around you because there may be an uncertainty about that person or a decision that you need to make. If you feel uncertain, this is a sign not to make any decisions because you cannot see situations or people clearly.

How cheerful… leave it to me to find some negative meanings of everything (:/). I think I was fooled by all of the tarot sites usually only giving positive meanings of each card.

I am extremely mental.

Sorry.

I can’t dress that up, make it politically correct, I am insane in a very functional way and I pay the toll every single day - but, if you’ve read my posts about the amazeballs things I can do with imagination etc., and possession, and doing crazy-ass stuff for power, because crazy is my home state ANYWAY - then they are also the upside of being a nutter! :slight_smile:

And there is an upside to every single state in life, in Tarot, in anything. I honestly believe this, and will accept NO defeat and NO surrender! :stuck_out_tongue:

How cheerful.. leave it to me to find some negative meanings of everything (:/). I think I was fooled by all of the tarot sites usually only giving positive meanings of each card.

“What the thinker thinks, the prover proves” - choose wisely:wink:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:16, topic:6443”]I can’t dress that up, make it politically correct, I am insane in a very functional way and I pay the toll every single day - but, if you’ve read my posts about the amazeballs things I can do with imagination etc., and possession, and doing crazy-ass stuff for power, because crazy is my home state ANYWAY - then they are also the upside of being a nutter! :slight_smile:

“What the thinker thinks, the prover proves” - choose wisely… ;)[/quote]

I am just happy I finally found a couple of sites that give different not sugar coated and always positive meanings to every card. Purely because not every card is positive and not in any position and definitely NOT if it’s inverted. :slight_smile:

I call it progress on my behalf (learning new things daily).
I just looked up meanings for The Moon simply because you mentioned you get it often and I was curious because I rarely ever get it at all. However the one’s I get all the time is The Tower and The Hermit (The Hermit - every.single.reading. Without fail). I am not even going anywhere near the proper explanation for The Tower, it just makes me depressed. haha

[quote=“Subject_Zero, post:17, topic:6443”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:16, topic:6443”]I can’t dress that up, make it politically correct, I am insane in a very functional way and I pay the toll every single day - but, if you’ve read my posts about the amazeballs things I can do with imagination etc., and possession, and doing crazy-ass stuff for power, because crazy is my home state ANYWAY - then they are also the upside of being a nutter! :slight_smile:

“What the thinker thinks, the prover proves” - choose wisely… ;)[/quote]

I am just happy I finally found a couple of sites that give different not sugar coated and always positive meanings to every card. Purely because not every card is positive and not in any position and definitely NOT if it’s inverted. :slight_smile:

I call it progress on my behalf (learning new things daily).
I just looked up meanings for The Moon simply because you mentioned you get it often and I was curious because I rarely ever get it at all. However the one’s I get all the time is The Tower and The Hermit (The Hermit - every.single.reading. Without fail). I am not even going anywhere near the proper explanation for The Tower, it just makes me depressed. haha[/quote]

I would care to disagree.Not every card implies the most awful things,at least not for me.

The Nine of Swords,cruelty,for example,will NEVER be sugar-coated.It usually represents things are going to go bad,and in the worst way possible.

For me it shows an obstacle,that I should be conquering.If I hadn’t gotten cruelty in the reading,then I wouldn’t have been made aware of the problem,and would not be able to solve it with my badass magic.

Likewise,the Moon often represents magic,dark magic,and a hidden nature to things.It says ‘‘this situation should be tackled with magic’’ which means fun rituals.It says ‘‘these people have secrets’’,which means they’re interesting.

The Hermit is epic.It means you should meditate,and YOU TRULY CAN figure it out on your own,and you need to make a decision and you will be provided with an opportunity to do it,if you take some time to yourself to think.

Death is beautiful.Absolutely beautiful,because it means things are changing,and are acting as natural as possible.The Universe in general,favoring life,on top of our applications of magical principle means that the end goal will always be better than the present.

It’s like making lead more and more like gold until it becomes fool’s gold(AKA pyrite,AKA FeS2).

So truly,there is no such thing as a bad card.Or a good card,for that matter.