Question about binding spells - help please?

Okay so this may sound weird but I really need some help. A few months ago I tried to bind someone to me - nothing fancy, no incantations whatsoever - I simply mixed menstrual blood with semen and stated my intent. I do not know whether it has been successful or not (said person is still in my life, still claims to love me even though we separated a few months ago, but nothing obsessive or stalkerish. He did get the chance to part ways for good and he chose to stay, but I don’t take it as an indicator of the spell working). My question is, does this spell prevent me from being in another relationship? We are not together anymore and I started talking to someone and I was wondering if this spell (whose success is still uncertain to me) is going to affect my future relationships in any way. Thank you in advance.

no

2 Likes

It won’t prevent you from being with someone but I’ve had issues with these. I performed a binding spell years ago on my ex bf and to this day all of our other relationships have failed, and we keep going back and forth. I am not sure if this has to do with the spell work I performed, or not. I was dating someone I was happy with but periodically had obsessive thoughts about him, and he would do the same while with other women. I’m going to look into it cuz I have a feeling it can affect future relationships. Maybe you can do some sort of spell to remove him from your life just in case.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have been trying to find an answer to this for a while now and I seem to find nothing on the internet. I have a question regarding your situation (if you don’t mind answering, of course): did the other relationship fail because of your attachment to your ex or because the spell had an effect on your (new) partner’s feelings? I am interested to know if this spell ca influence the feelings of your future lovers in a negative way (beyond your control). Thanks in advance! :blush:

1 Like

I wish I knew for sure, but I think it will mostly affect you when it comes to interacting with other people. I conducted several rituals and spells and all I know is that any relationship I was in, id start having these crazy intrusive thoughts about my ex. If the other person and I would start fighting or have a disagreement, I would start feeling like I had to see my ex immediately . Not only that, but my ex has also had several relationships in between and none worked out. It’s been about 5-6 years since this entire thing began and I feel really stuck. The weird thing is I’m not sure if I want to get rid of my feelings for him or not, fuzz I kinda want to get back together