Question about Baal

So, I have some questions about King Baal but can’t seem to find them on here. Now, I know he’s the King of Kings in the Goetia and can teach invisibility as well as how to become a king in your own right.

My question is, how does he teach you these things and how can he teach you to build an empire? I’m thinking of calling on him since I think he’s calling me. Is he great to build a business with? Please, let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

I find that the invisibility is a bit exaggerated, of course there’s occult ways to make yourself “invisible” in a way that you are not as noticed by people, as for the build your empire, I don’t think it’s literal but rather allows you to control your own life, a king of your own empire being your own reality/life.

Yes he’s great for business ventures, but how he does it depends on you and your situation. When working with entities they will usually assess your situation like any teacher should and create the best course of action that should work in your favor.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought but wasn’t too sure.

Baal is a powerhouse, the invisibility is to blend in and I don’t know about the empire building. But I do know that he goes after someone who wronged you he really goes after them from the root.

2 Likes

Is a little work to do: invocations facing North, Altar placed North. Demonic infernal LBRP including Baal in the middle. The rest He will tell you through invocations if he accepts to be your patron.

2 Likes

He can also help You be come Your own will.
To quote directly.
“Is thine will thine own will”?
Exactly His wirds on the night of my second “death”, so to speak

2 Likes

Look on YT for the “satan n sons” chanting
They have an extensive list
Also
S. Connolly’s list has all the enn… As far as I have seen so far.

2 Likes

[quote=“RyuDarkness, post:1, topic:104861”]
My question is, how does he teach you these things and how can he teach you to build an empire?
Depends,he can work on your through meditation,he can change some parts of your personality which fits well to make you more determined,self confident and creative,he will gives you opportunities for success in your business.

3 Likes

Nice! Now, I know for a fact that I’ll be jumping in when his compendium is released.

2 Likes

I think he can also help you build an empire like a financial dynasty quite literally

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard to but wasn’t sure on that. I know some people on here have had financial success with both him and Duchess Bune.

I’m working with Bune too… She is great

1 Like

I might be calling on her for some help in bringing me some extra money. Can you give me some tips, pointers?

Umm… Patience and intent…
She makes you a money magnet somehow… And depending on your sphere of influence the first time… If its quick cash you want… Won’t be an outrageous amount
…first time I worked with her someone sent me free cash from nowhere

2 Likes

Any amount will suffice. Did you just like call her and ask her to bring you or some ritual?

You’ll have, to like do the magic and put yourself out there… And be ultra aware of your surroundings… She can create opportunities that might pass you by if you’re not keen… Look for weird syncs… Numbers… Things out of the ordinary

1 Like

For me it wasn’t about quick cash and I’m still working with her for a greater purpose… I’ve been calling on her for long now… But I can tell you to do a ritual or two or three… To build rapport with her…
Then she works great if you picture or envision your desire as though you already have it…
You’d want to like chant her end during ritual and picture the amount of cash you want… Feel and smell it in your minds eye… Etc… Its artform

1 Like

Will do!

I think that he grants invisibility in the astral which is pretty useful

1 Like

What’s the best incense for her?