Question about Attakeria’s sigil

Hello everyone!

Earlier, I already wrote about this, but I would like to make it a separate issue.

Now I am intensively working on the study of the Fiery World and meditating on the sigil of Attakeria. And more and more often I see how this sigil sparkles dazzlingly with a white-blue color and appears in three different places at once: among the mountains where Attakeria himself is located; among the wasteland (associated with Astaroth); among the desert (associated with King Paimon). Moreover, I see the manifestations of this sigil in these places as if simultaneously. At the same time, Attakeria himself takes on his most complete form - a pillar of fire with a face covered in symbols. Symbols also hover or circle around the pillar of fire.

In the past few days, symbols have also begun to appear around the sigil: on the right side, on the left side and in the middle. For clarity, I also drew a small sketch of how it looks (using the example of the desert associated with King Paimon).

This manifestation of the sigil happens spontaneously, and I am at a loss as to why this is happening. I have some thoughts in this regard, related to the strengthening or “awakening” of Attackeria. But the manifestation of this sigil is logical in the case of the mountains that are associated with Attakeria. In the case of King Paimon and Astaroth, I don’t understand how sigil appears in their areas.

What do you think about this?
Or maybe you had a similar experience?

3 Likes

Interesting!!! I have asked the demons what is Attakeria and the answer was through the sound of flies. Are you working with Beelzebub?

1 Like

I’m kind of confused, it might be off topic but is Attakeria you? or another entity? as I’ve seen you mention they have helped you/guided you as if they’re a separate individual but also that it’s your past life or true self.

Do you evoke yourself?

asking purely out of curiosity.

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-experience-with-meditation-and-vision-attakeria-astaroth-king-paimon/127998/3?u=

@Adrin Oh found it :sunflower:

1 Like

Ohhhh, this is strange and amazing! Beelzebub came to me two days ago. He said he wanted to work with me or Attakeria. He seems to be giving me a sign that he still wants to continue communication (I wrote earlier that Attakeria has restrained character and he does not work and communicate with everyone).

1 Like

Awesome!!! I totally love Beelzebub :heart:

Adey vocar avage Beelzebub :heart:

Beelzebub goity Beelzebub beity :heart:

1 Like

Attakeria, this is my higher self / my soul. It has never been a separate entity and never will be.

In my previous topics, I studied my past life when I was the gatekeeper of the gates of the Fiery World (not in human form and world), and the peculiarities of my soul.

Yes, I evoke myself.

3 Likes

Fascinating work!!!

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up, I’ve evoked myself though I dont have a higher self I evoke my soul self so I wanted to see if it was similar or the same thing in this case~

1 Like

Thank you! If it were not for the memories of my past life and the appearance of Astaroth in my life, I might not have been doing this.

To be honest, I do not even know what may be interesting to Beelzebub in communicating with Attakeria :man_shrugging:t2: When I communicating with King Paimon, he made it clear that the Fiery World is a rather closed world, and its inhabitants do not come into contact first (or perhaps they rarely come into contact first). And this is very clearly seen on Attakeria. And I can’t find any experience with entities from this world anywhere :thinking:

1 Like

I evoke myself in this way: I begin to meditate on the sigil of Attakeria and say “Attakeria, wake up!” And here the transformation of my human image either into an androgyne or into a column of fire begins to take place. Although now, as I noted, this is generally a column of fire. The dragon image appears when I say Ignis draco, wake up (Attakeria has three images in total - androgyne, dragon, pillar of fire). Further, I can feel a surge of energy, see all three areas that I wrote about above, or see memories from my past life (some separate episodes that require clarification). But the more I do this, the more some spontaneous knowledge about the Fiery World or itself will come to me in my everyday life without preliminary meditation. I just ask myself a question and get an answer in the form of some kind of inner knowledge or insight.

2 Likes

One of the best Grimoires is the Grand Grimoire. There are the sigils of Lucifer, Beelzebub and Astaroth. They are related to eachother as lots of workings there includes summoning all 3 of them. Maybe this helps you somehow.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I will try to work with both the Grand Grimoire and the sigil of Astar or Attar (the gatekeeper of the eastern gates of the Fiery World). I’ll see what the result is.

1 Like