Question about Abaddon

Anyone come across any references or personal experience of Abaddon that would explain why I encountered him building what looked like a town or village, in a lower region of the astral planes?

He was standing over it like a very tall, draped figure, a bit like the character in the Rider-Waite card below, only not downcast and his shoulders were much broader: he gave off an immense aura of power, and he seemed to be almost wearing some kind of helmet - if I had to describe it, it looked kind of Roman in style, but not like you see in movies:

He was watching the town being constructed and the buildings resembed the old mud huts we see in rural Egypt and in reconstructions of the villages of the classical era, one single door, no windows at all in this case, and flat roofs, walls smoothed with clay or plaster. The whole realm was a dusty reddish-brown and he seemed to be overseeing the construction of something new.

I won’t bore on with how I saw this but it seemed pretty significant, anyone got any ideas on what this was about? I don’t know much about him and he’s not an entity I’ve deliberately sought out, so I thought this might have more meaning for someone who knows more of his lore, or has worked with him one-to-one.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:3180”]Anyone come across any references or personal experience of Abaddon that would explain why I encountered him building what looked like a town or village, in a lower region of the astral planes?

He was standing over it like a very tall, draped figure, a bit like the character in the Rider-Waite card below, only not downcast and his shoulders were much broader: he gave off an immense aura of power, and he seemed to be almost wearing some kind of helmet - if I had to describe it, it looked kind of Roman in style, but not like you see in movies:

He was watching the town being constructed and the buildings resembed the old mud huts we see in rural Egypt and in reconstructions of the villages of the classical era, one single door, no windows at all in this case, and flat roofs, walls smoothed with clay or plaster. The whole realm was a dusty reddish-brown and he seemed to be overseeing the construction of something new.

I won’t bore on with how I saw this but it seemed pretty significant, anyone got any ideas on what this was about? I don’t know much about him and he’s not an entity I’ve deliberately sought out, so I thought this might have more meaning for someone who knows more of his lore, or has worked with him one-to-one.[/quote]

Well, not that I know how he fell, but most the angels
fell from disagreements with heaven. So I assume Abbadon
didn’t like the Kingdom of heaven so he set out to build his
own kingdom and he’s looking over what he’s creating as a mysterious
but strong warrior. So basically he’s building his own world, I guess.

Again not that I know much, but it seems very logical.

Just my own two cents here, and not to veer off topic, however, I have a bone to pick with the whole “The Fall” fable. This myth is the setup to the Christian guilt game designed to sucker the gullible into lapping up “Redemption” through abuse of the psychological principle of human reciprocity. Nobody “fell” and hence I do not require “redemption”. Rather, we are evolving along with the rest of the universe. Thoughts and comments?

He,is a kingdoom of hell,one of them.and peopls,dnt take him seriosly,few satanistas,work whit him.perhaps,building his kingdom.

Or he’s observing a person build their own kingdom. The basic type structures could mean they have far still to develop and grow; but are far enough that they are beginning to build their own empire.

1 Like

I put together this image that shows how I saw him… I couldn’t find a source image for the city he was building, and anyway it’s probably best to let him take care of that construction…

Larger version.

Wow is that really how he looks like? You say you saw him in the astral planes?

It’s how he looked TO ME - important distinction there. :slight_smile:

Yes, I saw him like I described in the OP, and the picture I did was because he seems to have fewer, don’t know how to describe it exactly, fewer artworks dedicated to him than some of the other demons of great stature, and for various reasons I wanted to give him something there. I have more things planned and I’ll post them both here and probably upload onto Scribd or somewhere, not sure of dates yet though.

I’m not a great artist, more an average hack with Photoshop, but I was happy with how this turned out.

My first vision was with Abaddon, and it was at the very beginning where I really had no clue of any sort. I was just sitting in a dark room trying to meditate and practice visualizing when it randomly occurred, this was similar to how it happened to you. Anyways it was very very specific to my current situation at the time and I bet that yours is too. My uneducated guess to the meaning of your vision is that he has destroyed your past life or how you see the world and is now observing you construct the future for yourself.Maybe he’s saying he’s not satisfied with how you’re going about something, or to call on him to remove obstacles in your life.

Good luck

It’s how he looked TO ME - important distinction there. :slight_smile:

Yes, I saw him like I described in the OP, and the picture I did was because he seems to have fewer, don’t know how to describe it exactly, fewer artworks dedicated to him than some of the other demons of great stature, and for various reasons I wanted to give him something there. I have more things planned and I’ll post them both here and probably upload onto Scribd or somewhere, not sure of dates yet though.

I’m not a great artist, more an average hack with Photoshop, but I was happy with how this turned out.[/quote] I see. Great work by the way. I would’ve never pictured him like that. I hope to see more of your work. Blessed Be.

Lady Eva, when you said “The whole realm was a dusty reddish-brown and he seemed to be overseeing the construction of something new.”, I immediately thought of the current/distant future project to colonize Mars, AKA The Red Planet.

Nice album cover you’ve made there! :wink:

lml

Interesting point about Mars - whether planets that are uninhabitable in these bodies we use are actually locations on the astral is something I’ve long wondered about.

lol!!

You don’t want to know what he puts on the rider for his live gigs… O_o

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:3180”]Interesting point about Mars - whether planets that are uninhabitable in these bodies we use are actually locations on the astral is something I’ve long wondered about.

[[/quote]

There must be some correlation on the astral. Look at the tradition of Venus and Lucifer, heck the planet even orbits in the shape of a pentagram. But getting back to Mars…Well, it’s known for its connection to the god of war, and Abaddon represents destruction. There is a commonality there.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:3180”]Anyone come across any references or personal experience of Abaddon that would explain why I encountered him building what looked like a town or village, in a lower region of the astral planes?

I won’t bore on with how I saw this but it seemed pretty significant, anyone got any ideas on what this was about? I don’t know much about him and he’s not an entity I’ve deliberately sought out, so I thought this might have more meaning for someone who knows more of his lore, or has worked with him one-to-one.[/quote]

Hi Lady Eva, i believe that there are some interesting correlations between abaddons appearance and the witch described in carlos castanedas books, LA CATALINA.

I was reading your post and the description of a literal and personal realm in which she resided sprang to mind.

[quote=“Chazz, post:15, topic:3180”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:3180”]Anyone come across any references or personal experience of Abaddon that would explain why I encountered him building what looked like a town or village, in a lower region of the astral planes?

Hi Lady Eva, i believe that there are some interesting correlations between abaddons appearance and the witch described in carlos castanedas books, LA CATALINA.

I was reading your post and the description of a literal and personal realm in which she resided sprang to mind.[/quote]

I know some stuff about La Catalina as she is someone who I have energetically met. I may or may not tell you about this when I meet youpersonally as that kind of delves into some things I really shouldn’t mention. As for if there are any direct connections between La Catalina and Abaddon I can’t really say, but I do have reason to believe Hecate is someone with a strong connection to her.