Question about a Symbol

Hey, i wanted to ask what the symbolic meaning is of a snake coiling/climbing a Nonagon?

1 Like

This?

1 Like

No i cant upload images but it climbs like that on the nonagon

1 Like

Hmm, not sure then. Sorry, hopefully someone else will know.

If you look from the point of view of karmic astrology, then perhaps this means initiation and the symbol of the serpent Naga, which is associated with wisdom. That is, a person goes beyond his usual framework and expands the area of ​​his knowledge. It is also associated with the Hebrew letter “tet” and the number 9.

Perhaps this information will somehow help you in finding the meaning of the meaning of this symbol.

2 Likes

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Looks like the symbol of the Greek god hermes

1 Like

The image I showed? That’s the one associated with medical vehicles/etc. Since some of them will have that symbol on them.

1 Like

Yes , it’s also associated with Mercury

|Symbol ,Talaria, caduceus, tortoise, lyre, rooster, Petasos (Winged helmet|

And it has been known as a modern day death care symbol now in mortuary schools I see it everywhere.

Also Hermes was known for his speed for the wings on his shoes he was actually a messenger because he was so fast.
Would make sense on the vehicle aspect.
Hermes is a known consort of the goddess Hecate btw

1 Like

Well I see it everywhere to, like on medical emergency vehicles/etc. Although apparently there’s also the one snake version of it.

Always found it interesting.

1 Like

Didn’t know that till now, well the consort part.

1 Like

I don’t know how it became a medical symbol but I do know that Hermes carries it with him.
So maybe something you could look into. And possibly share your findings.

Lol, I got plenty of stuff already to look into. Maybe eventually I’ll get around to it.

Hermes is a greek god, yes? I’m more tuned with infernal and fae/nature in my workings.

1 Like

I completely understand that, lol.
Yes he’s a Greek god and would probably fit right in.
Definitely something to keep in the back of your mind when researching.
There’s a reason why you asked about that symbol. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t ask. I was asking the OP if the symbol I posted was the one they were referring to, since if it was – I would be able to help the OP.

1 Like

Oh ok, my apologies.

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like