Queer Feeling After First Rite

Last night I did an opening for the first Qlipha, being Nahemoth. I cleansed the room, then banished the Sephiroth and did a few other routine banishings for the elements and whatnot. When I got done with that, I used the mantras from the Book of Sitra Achra.

After opening I got a really heavy feeling in my chest and weird things started clicking around the room, but this was to be expected. Afterwards, I left it invoked and went to sleep, but with no dreams of import, just random things like any other night. I’m going to be performing more work with this Qlipha until I’m through with it, but am I just in too shallow to have received a vision?

Going to post a full report once I’m through, just asking if its normal not to get dreams from it.

2 Likes

My experience is that it can be real subtle at first.

Sounds like you definitely made a connection though.

Make sure you have good coping mechanism in place/practice.

2 Likes

It’s not uncommon for practitioners to experience various sensations and phenomena during ritual work, especially when working with powerful energies like those associated with the Qliphoth. The heavy feeling in your chest and the strange occurrences in the room could be indicative of the energetic shifts brought about by your ritual practices. As for not experiencing significant dreams afterward, it’s essential to remember that everyone’s spiritual experiences can vary. While some may receive vivid visions or messages, others may not experience such phenomena as prominently. Instead of focusing solely on dreams, pay attention to any subtle signs or synchronicities in your waking life that may offer insights into your spiritual journey. Trust your intuition and continue your exploration with diligence and patience.

2 Likes

About to open for the second time, pulling up Nahemoth’s first emissary tonight. I expected the heavy feeling, and I normally get a lot of weird energy when I do any sort of ritual work, was weirded out by the mundane dreams though. Will certainly pay attention to subtle messages in normal waking life though too, danke!

I don’t think it is uncommon to not dream about it, or at least I didn’t really as well. Until I started to actually do some dreamwork as well.
A lot of the influence and outcome of Qliphothic work, when initiating, is through mundane life and synchronicities