Quantum Upgrade?

I know that its mostly Lightworkers who are going through this but I’m sure some Magicians are too.

With the upcoming Moon, there are a lot of changes in the Universe and according to many sources, we are entering the 5D.

As a result, many of us are about to get a Quantum Upgrade.

So has anyone gone through it yet?

3 Likes

I personally start getting a little skeptical when people start talking about 5D. I’ve just never seen any good evidence that such actually exists or that we’re moving into it, or even what on earth that means anyway.

2 Likes

People that are into the whole “event” and 5D business are generally really into it. I run into this demographic frequently at energy healing trainings and related stuff. The conversations usually lead to discussions about the strategically placed “grids” to help the whole shift into higher consciousness.

4 Likes

Reminds me of the psychic I used to know who swore the world was going to end in 2012. I had a reading from her a little after 2012 and she said it was going to end soon, maybe a year or two, that 2012 was the beginning. Still hasn’t ended.

2 Likes

I believe the Black Magician community just uses the blanket term ‘Ascension’ since that’s basically what it is in a nutshell…

5 Likes

Well the world as we once knew it seems to be ending🤔

EA has mentioned it in some videos I think.

But an outright Apcolypse is not happening.

1 Like

Yes that could be it :thinking:

1 Like

People have been predicting the end of the world for literally as long as civilization has existed. It hasn’t happened in the past, I don’t that this full moon is going to be any different. A blood moon eclipse has probably already happened on the Cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius a few times throughout history.

2 Likes