QnA with Jesus The Ascended Master

Problem with Jesus is that his character is not clear enough to take anything he said seriously.

The whole story in the bible, happened within in 3 years, is a maximum of few days at best. Most of it are extremely unclear sayings that you can understand anyway you prefer, and weird events that again, you can view them anyway you want.

If you add the unofficial bibles you will have a true spiritual and philosophical circus. Each one telling something different depends who wrote it.

Jesus is many things to many people, whatever you wish he is, he could be. Because as a character in a book, he’s not will crafted at all. Mainly because people who wrote his story, they didn’t care about him, but what they’re trying to convince people to believe by using him.
If you think he’s a spiritual master like Buddha, he will fit in perfectly. If you believe he’s an alien from another planet, you’ll find what supports that as well.

He’s a crazy man who believed himself to be the Jewish messiah, he’s the promised messiah for Jews and all mankind, he’s a completely made-up character by Romans to destroy Judaism and their movement against the roman empire…etc Pick one… you are always right !

How that leads to anything ?! It leads to self deception and complete loss of wisdom, knowledge and eventually faith. When you pray and pray, waiting and expecting that your faithfulness will be rewarded, and all you get is a cross in your face and priest telling you to keep having faith and trust the lord even if all you get from Jesus is a holy fart in the wind.

Sorry man, with all respect to what you believe. I don’t think he was a master of anything except deception. Or as what a spirit recently told me… “Jesus, is a curse.”

7 Likes

I do not believe jesus was actually catholic and judging by what he said to you it seems its true he studied other religions fondly.

I wonder what he would think of the abomination that became of the modern church

2 Likes

Catholicism didn’t exist when Jesus was alive if you believe he was even alive. Catholicism is as recent as I believe first and second century. Before that, it was called “The Way” or “The sect of the Nazarenes” in Judaism

3 Likes

Obviously not, he was a Jew.

It depends on what you mean. The Church as little ‘c’ catholic, which simply means universal, that it is the church for all people everywhere is a concept of St. Ignatius of Antioch, he wrote seven letters before his death around 215 AD, and he’s the first one to refer to the Church as catholic. But, the history of the Roman Catholic Church is a lot more complicated than we’d like. You could say that Jesus founded the Catholic Church and be right in a sense. But, in the early centuries of Christianity, the Church was ruled by the a group usually known as the pentarchy with papal sees in Rome, Antioch, Alexandria, Jerusalem, and Constantinople. Though, Jerusalem and Constantinople are later additions. It wasn’t until the Second Nicene Ecumenical Council 787 AD, that the idea of the Pope in Rome being supreme above the other sees became dogma. So it would be at that point that the Catholic Church, as we know it, began. And with the Schism between the East and the West in 1054 AD was the result of the Roman Pope taking his authority too far. The other four sees now make up the Eastern Orthodoxy, while the Roman see makes up Roman Catholicism.

2 Likes

Ignatius as great as his writings can be (in the Christian sense) I personally believe he was insanely crazy especially in the sense of his belief on Martyrdom and establishing the martryrdom cult. He vehemently believed martyrdom was the truest way to mantle christ

1 Like

Yeah he was pretty crazy. Taking the whole imitating Jesus thing to the next level.

1 Like

Psalms 82:6
Ye are all gods, you are children of the most high.

In all Magickal Traditions, visualization is a core practice. It is with Visualization that mastery of Faith/Evocation is achieved.

The true test of any Christian’s Faith is if they can do miracles, if they can’t then they have no faith.

For Jesus says in Matthew 17:20,

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Faith according to the Bible,

Hebrews 11:1

“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

The Author of Hebrews is unknown, but is a friend of Timothy. So this not even from the disciples, it’s from someone else. But this is what Christians use to understand faith.

It’s complete Bullshit, the Bible is not the word of God, and therefore is not infallible, it’s a waste of valuable time.

Luther’s definition of faith:

“Faith is that which brings the Holy Spirit through the merits of Christ”. Thus faith, for Luther, is a gift from God, and “. . .a living, bold trust in God’s grace, so certain of God’s favor that it would risk death a thousand times trusting in it.” This is the definition that Protestant Christianity uses.

Both definitions are wrong.

Jesus was constantly on the ignorant and faithless disciple’s asses about their lack of faith.

And what we have today is a slap in the face to what Jesus taught about Faith. Move the Mustard seed, or STFU.

There’s what Jesus taught and there’s what the Church teaches,

the Church bases the Bible on it’s interpretations of Faith from the faithless and misguided disciples of Jesus. Christianity is based on the teachings of the Church, from whom they interpreted from the disciples, the disciples interpreted what they got from Jesus.

And we are to accept the teachings of the Church?

That is the Blind leading the blind. It makes better sense to apply what Jesus taught, not by what other’s think happened.

The Faith Christians talk about is Trust. Every Christian interprets it this way, but that’s not what Jesus was teaching.

What I’m talking about, Faith has to be generated. I have a specific Meditation that I do that generates faith. It’s not an easy Meditation either. Doubt, distraction, temptation, and fear are the main obstacles.

Holding the Faith long enough without the obstacles interfering is the hard part.

But it can be done, and miracles like walking on water, water to wine, feeding the 5000, healing, levitation, it’s all real.

Trusting it won’t make it happen, only strengthening your faith thru the Techniques of my meditation will allow it to happen.

This is what I have derived from what Jesus was trying to convey to his stupid disciples.

My meditation for Faith:
(E.A.Koetting calls this Evocation, and I agree with it).

“From Darkness comes Light”
(The reason for the Darkness)
In a dark room, light a candle. stare at it, try to see it picture perfect behind your closed eyelids. It will take about a month of strong effort to see it. But the moment you see it, it will be like a fleeting dream that quickly vanishes.

Next stage do the same visualization in a dark room with eyelids open with no visual aid. After a month you will see it manifesting before you illuminating the room.

But the moment you see it you will doubt it and at that moment it will vanish. It will take you a while to get it back.

But each time you see it, try to hold the image a little longer. This is the concentration of Faith that overcomes doubt.

From this you can include the other senses and then manipulate the image, see it grow, get small, multiply it, change it into something else.

It just like a Lucid Dreaming except that you are awake.

Stages of advancement:

It is first practiced during Dreaming, then during Lucid Dreaming, it can be applied in an Astral Projection should you get lucky enough to experience that, then it is practiced during the awakened state behind closed eyelids, then open eyelids in complete darkness, then with a little light, then more light, and finally in broad daylight. When you can do this in Hell, you will have mastered it. This means practicing this within severe distractions, such as busy city dwelling.

Concerning Astral Projection:

Because visualization practice is a generation stage(Vajrayana Buddhist practice reference) practice that induces Sleep Paralysis which tricks the body into thinking it’s asleep and from that moment you’ll have access to the subtle body and be able to access the powers of it as well.

The Chakras and their channels are the Anatomy of the Subtle Body.

Reminds me of what Jesus did when he feed the 5000 with two loaves of bread and two fish and changed water to wine. Your dreams become reality.

I’ve done miracles, I know how they’re done, so when I see certain Bible​ passages that reference it I will use it. But remember the disciples, Jesus was constantly getting onto them for their​ lack of faith, so their testimony of everything in the gospels is Bullshit.

So when the Church says things about Faith, I can tell when they are lying. It’s not that they lie, it’s that they just don’t know and spread their inaccurate interpretations to others. They simply do not know.

People are always asking, what do you believe? I ask you, what do you even know? You don’t know, so you believe whatever people tell you. You have to learn to think for yourself.

The old woman who believes just the 10 commandments, that’s her interpretation of what she thinks is right, what she believes.

But the 10 Commandments is Jewish law. Jesus came to get rid of the old Jewish customs and teach people how to do miracles.

And now the church hides Jesus teachings because it is a threat to their establishment. If people could do their own miracles, what would they need the church for?

The church is lazy, they would rather pray all day and try to further elucidate their many interpretations but never train their own faith.

And yet they have the audacity to condemn the actual practice of Meditation and Yoga and then make up nonsense about demons entering you to scare you into not discovering this inherent power. What garbage.

My parable of the devil (the devil being the 4 obstacles to Faith: doubt, distraction, temptation, and fear.)

If you are in a crowded room, and many people are there and the devil enters, how will you know that he is there?

You won’t, cause he will blend in with the rest of the crowd, you won’t see him when he comes for you.

However if the room is empty and the devil tries to enter, he will be easily identified, he will be noticed.

The same is with meditation, you will see the doubt, the distraction, the fear, and you will be better prepared for it.

The church wants to keep your mind fully occupied so you will sin, so you will be forced to be forgiven. They have created a demand for themselves and prosper off of it.

Fuck the Church,
Become a Living God.

6 Likes

Would he fit into the current catholic paradigm? Im just using modern terminology. But the church claims jesus followed the monotheistic god that catholics follow today, that is what im referring to.

If he had seen his followers become so indoctrinated do you think hed be proud?

“If your leaders tell you the kingdom is in the sky, then birds will precede you; if your leaders tell you the kingdom is in the waters, then the fish will precede you. But the kingdom is within”

1 Like

For your meditation. When you do it the second time to see it illuminate the room, do you light another candle? Or are you trying to manifest it for a moment to light the room

Forgive me if im wrong but he wasnt jewish either. I thought He condemned the churchs teachings. He didnt have any one religion, he was simply an enlightened spiritual teacher who sought to teach others of the miracles of god.

But this is to current knowledge, if you have any info that discredits this, id love to learn.

2 Likes

He followed the Abrahamic God yes, which even is interpreted differently in the Abrahamic faiths. I don’t think he would like the indoctrination at all and based off of my own interpretation from Scripture he even says “let the children come to ME” rather than “Force your children to me”

2 Likes

Out of thin air, in complete darkness, like a lucid dream I see it take shape, fill with color and the fire dances. But it’s hard to hold it because of doubt. You’re just blown away by the fact that it has manifested in front of you and the amazement of it all is what kills it, getting past the excitement is challenging.

This is what E.A.Koetting refers to as Evocation. I wouldn’t know if others would be able to see it, maybe I should record it, if I had a camera to do it with. Most people are not interested in meditation and having someone sit in with me without an untrained mind they would no doubt cause distractions. I will continue to evoke it until i can do it in broad daylight, then in public where the distraction level would be higher.

I think if anything Jesus had mastered all of this that allowed him to evoke 2 bread and 2 fish and multiplied them thru this advanced visualization that allowed him to feed the 5000.

2 Likes

Jesus was very much a Jew. He obeyed the Jewish laws and he ministered to the Jews. All of his teachings can be drawn out of a proper understanding of the Jewish Oral Torah. He was called Rabbi, his chief opponents were the scribes of teachers of the Torah. Jesus frequently made reference and directly quoted the Old Testament. His title, the Christ, is the Greek translation of Messiah which is a Jewish concept. In the Genealogies in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, Jesus is descended from Jacoh, and he is descended from King David, Jesus is a Jew and he was Jewish. At first, Christianity was just a Jewish sect.

There was no Church during Jesus’ lifetime. The Church wasn’t officially established until Pentecost, one of the Jewish Feasts, fifty days after Jesus died and ten days after he ascended to heaven.

See my answer to the first question, but, I’m going to quote a couple Bible verses that come to mind.

Matthew 15:21-28, “21 Jesus went away from there, and withdrew into the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22 And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, ‘Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed.’ 23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, ‘Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us.’ 24 But He answered and said, ‘I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.’ 25 But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, ‘Lord, help me!’ 26 And He answered and said, ‘It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.’ 27 But she said, ‘Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.’ 28 Then Jesus said to her, ‘O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.’ And her daughter was healed at once.”

Jesus refers to this poor Gentile woman as a dog, and the nation of Israel as children. Jesus is a Jew, sent to the Jews.

Matthew 10:5-9, “5 These twelve [disciples] Jesus sent out after instructing them: ‘Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; 6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is at hand.” 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.’”

When Jesus sends out his disciples, he tells them to go only to the Jews, not to anyone else. Only Israel will receive these miraculous signs of the coming age. Because Jesus is a Jew.

I could go on, there are many times that Jesus quotes from the Old Testament, because he’s a Jew, and I could go through all of those instances, but I won’t here. I believe that I have sufficiently shown my point.

3 Likes

Our disagreement stems from my belief the bible is propaganda. I do not consider that evidence of anything. I do not believe jesus followed jewish law, i believe he obeyed cultural norms which is at the time was jewish law. I do not see how a man claiming to be god could be considered a jew when of the time, that was heresy. It wasnt until he started teaching his disciples and performing miracles that the church decided it was a losing battle and to integrate him instead.

Jesus was against the religious establishment which was around. Religion was definitely around before jesus, so the technicality “churches werent around”, sorry for not being technical enough, but he was against the religious establishment and indoctrination. This is why he had his disciples write the book of thomas, to teach that no leader will bring you to god, you must find him within yourself. And this book is one of the only ones i attribute to be truly of jesus.

But thats my humble opinion beliefs. I havent seen evidence that suggests otherwise but i dont study christianity anymore so.

1 Like

All that we know about Jesus comes from the Gospels, the four canonical Gospels are the earliest, but Mark is the only one mostly free from mythical additions that you find in the later Gospels. And both of those stories that I quoted from Matthew can be found in Mark.

Jesus did rebuke the Jewish leaders, but he himself was also Jewish. Those concepts aren’t contradictory, I hope you understand that concept.

And you mention the Gospel of Thomas, but my issue with that Gospel is that it’s written in Coptic, and Thomas the Apostle didn’t go to Egypt, he went to India. So that’s my first red flag. Also, the 114th saying of the Gospel of Thomas is that if women believe in Jesus, they’ll turn into men. Since that is ridiculous, and has never happened, the Jesus of the Gospels never talked down about women and had grace and compassion on them (unless they were dirty Gentile dogs :wink:).

3 Likes

But we must remember the convo he had with a gentile lady “Even the dogs eat from the scraps”

2 Likes

Isnt there evidence of jesus in india? How would that discredit thomas?

Not anything legitimate. The lost years of Jesus were probably the most simple answer, he was a carpenter with his his father, Joseph, until it was time for him to begin his ministry. The Gospel of Mark seems to teach that Jesus became the Son of God from his Baptism, not that he already was, but that’s a debate in itself.

Because it was written in Coptic, which was the language of Egypt. Why would Thomas choose to write a Gospel in a language that his Indian audience wouldn’t understand? Moreover, why isn’t there any record of Mary Magdalene transforming into a man, like the Gospel of Thomas claims?

Gospel of Thomas 113:1-3, “(114)
(1) Simon Peter said to them: ‘Let Mary go away from us, for women are not worthy of life.’
(2) Jesus said: 'Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male,
so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you.”’
(3) (But I say to you): ‘Every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.’"

I refuse to believe that Jesus was a misogynist. Jewish nationalist, yes. But not someone who effectively states that all women go to hell because of vaginas.

4 Likes

Is there evidence of Scripture written in any Indian language at this time? I know that at the greco-roman times that there were Buddhists around the Greco-Roman empire

1 Like

Sounds like Jesus was a racist fucker.

Raise the dead?
Why didn’t the disciples raise each other after they died and live as immortals?

Mathew 15:21-28
Sounds like complete bullshit, like some asshole scribe fancied all of that.

There’s no way in Hell Jesus just says some shit and it happens that way, that’s not how Sorcery works. Not unless he was using Tantric Sorcery.

1 Like