Qlipothic question is the adverse tree another dimension of reality

Would the Qlipoth or the spheres themselves be considered a different dimension ? Would each of the spheres themselves be seprate dimensions or just concepts representing carnal and spiritual matters or all

1 Like

It’s really not sure if are separate dimensions but the lands are different, the locals and their climates too. It’s maybe like Planet Earth in a kind of a dreamy way. It is awesome you start this wonderful journey!

2 Likes

Thanks man! The qliphoth is very interesting

3 Likes

The Void has Two Inhabitands : God and El’Acher Aslo Known as the “Other God” Azerate or The Lord of Darkness. God Said “Let There Be Light” And he Created the Sephiroth. Azerate said “I am Back and I exist” and simultaneously Formed the Qlipptoh. Each Sphere of the Sephiroth is a different Vessle or Form of the Same Pure Light Creator Energy. The Spheres of the Qlippoth are simultaneously the Abominations or “Shadows” of the Sephiras. Both of those two Inhabitnands Have the Same power. but those two are just the true forms of the Void.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Cool thanks man I’ll look in liber azerate for more

2 Likes

Could YHVH be said to inhabit the void after he separeted himself though?

The qlippoth was not created for creation itself is not the goal as it would cause futher separation.
Becuse of this the qlippoth rather manifested itself as a mirror to the sepiroth to try to reverse the creation.

In this the eleven took their place in their respeective Qlippah to work against the creation.

The trees do not have the same powers and only the qlippoth is the true form of the void as Sepiroth is the perverted form given by the YHVH. Though there are still some residue left.

Re-read the chapters again.

2 Likes

He was refering to The book of Sihra achra: a grimoare of dragons of the other side.

He didn’t get much right tough.
From him it almost seemed as the both where created and are equal when they are not.

There are some other ways to look at it wich are not as antagonistic but when it comes to this specific tradition there are reasons why there is an imbalance.

1 Like

I’ll have to check this out I haven’t been active but thanks for the reply I feel like everything and more inhabits the abyss

2 Likes

It should be noted that this is a perspective that mainly exist within a certain tradition and other texts will have other views on it.

2 Likes

I personally think it is a separate dimension, cut off mostly from this one. There are ways to communicate with the entities there obviously and even bring them into our world. This much we know.

My first teacher a RHP Kabbalist theorized that it was kept separate to keep the taint of sitrah ahra away from and out of kedusha the holy side. I don’t know that I buy that entirely and I’m wary of the source considering it came from the RHP…but it’s interesting none the less.

I’ve gotten to experience via dreamscape guided by spirits two distinct sections of this place.

It’s not ugly, misshapen or repulsive. It’s just a different place.

That’s theory, speculation, and Upg.

I’m very interested in the subject and others views on it though.

1 Like