Qlipoth is not Reversed Side

I want to add one more trash to my qlipoth topics in forum. But this is serious, because people dedicate their life to those teachings but always there is a possibility that the it can be no more than an astral journey.

Frater acher said in one of the facebook comments that the Qlipoth is not reversed side of tree of life, but qlipoth resides in veil of paroketh, according to Luranic Kabbalah teaching

And if you observe the Qlipoth, it don’t add a different thing from mental plane to beyond. Because there can not be “reversed” side of mental plane.

What is your opinion ?

You have the concept of growth and life and there are entire spheres and planes dedicated to this concept in all its forms and multitudes. You have also the concept of decay and death and likewise infinite spheres dedicated to such and often the two collide as they are two aspects that are opposite but unified in their works. This is what the Qlipoth is to the Kabbalah. It is all one tree you have the branches extending from the trunk but from the trunk you also have the roots.

Statements like this need proper reference and citation I think:

https://qbl.thelemistas.org/en/Paroketh

The reality is, there have been a few versions of the tree over time with differing thoughts.

At the end of the day, either tree is just a “map” or “interface” for interacting with energies of one sort of another.

In the case of the qlippoth especially, where the forces, powers and energies thereof can be chaotic, etc.

You need something you can grasp and make some sense of to explore with or you’d just be fumbling around in the dark direction less.

Is “reversed” bad? Why? Does that somehow diminish what’s there? I don’t think so.

If you look in a mirror everything is reversed, no?

The Qliphoth are [black] mirrors that peer into the depths beyond what may be on the surface. Tearing away the mask…and exposing the underbelly of “the beast” within…

1 Like

So, frather acher meant to, Qlipoth is just an another “astral form”. I can’t say anything about it, but if you think, mental plane resides beyond paroketh. And mental plane is realm of thoughts and abstract things like that. What would be the abstraction of “adversary” force ?
Temple of set answers this easily like, set is the only isolator god/idea in nature. He separated our MINDS from nature.

When you attribute the Thagirion, Golachab and Ghaglas… to the mental plane in a tree, when you want to work with them, you should work with abstractions. Like working with idea of isolate intelligence, set, or finding your holy guardian angel. These are not astral visions, these are experiences of soul and mind.

And if when you are working with, for example, Golachab and you are still in an astral hell and it make you feel no more than an astral working, like hell burned me and my astral body changed to that. Then we should begin to questioning all this work