Qliphothic Meditations by Asenath Mason

Received my copy of Qliphothic Meditations today. Beautiful book. From what I’ve read so far, the thing which strikes me most is how well written it is, especially considering how English is not the author’s primary language. Bravo! My respect to the author because I cannot begin to fathom how difficult an undertaking that must have been (Props to Timothy as well for the editing!). Aside from that, I’m anxious to peruse the contents of this potent grimoire. My intentions of forming this thread is for all to share their thoughts and experiences from their path working.

2 Likes

I ordered my copy today and was in need of a thread like this, so Thousand thanks to you for making one :slight_smile:

I am still waiting for my copy. I am incredibly anxious. I also greatly desire a copy of The Book Of Sitra Achra by N.A-A. 218. However, unless Ixaxaar releases another reprinting of this grimoire it will be a long time before I can afford any of the prices listed on Ebay. That being said, I will own that book. I am meant to read the words contained in that text.

Never heard yet of someone NOT getting their book, or whatever, from BALG (I don’t work for them, just a volunteer mod) so hang on in there! :slight_smile:

And please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Received my copy,star & circle a few weeks ago! I have received a lot of insight of the path along with an initiation by the Queen of The Night her self on the first of the year. I have most of Asenath’s books but her qlifolic book are me favorite! I feel like I have got a lot more personal direction in my path. The book is wonderful can’t wait for the next one to come out!

I’m about half way. The meat of the matter for me is between Malkuth and Tiphareth inclusive, for the dayside. The nightside counterparts would be Lilith to Thagirion. Years after starting with the Tree of Life and I’m still not too preoccupied with anything beyond Tipharet yet. Daath would be the exception.

I find the book to be highly inspirational. The vivid way the material is presented stimulates the imagination and gives the reader plenty of imagery to hold on to during the pathworking exercises.

The fact that Asenath Mason isn’t the first author to present the qliphoth helps me personally. It helps ground the work and give it much credibility.

I may find the descriptions a bit too vivid at times, but I’m sure many will enjoy it. Spelling out the imagery is much better than the thick, drug induced linguistic masturbatory labyrinths that have plagued many occult works in the past.

The writing is excellent and mostly to the point. I’m not finding mistakes. This is a well planned, well executed book.

Mrs. Mason poured her sweat into this one, and it shows. I’m proud to have this book in my collection. I’m prouder still to have it in my mind and in my soul. The imagery she planted in my head will stay with me forever.

It’s up to the reader to visit these ‘realms’ and make the best of it all on his / her journey.

1 Like

Finaly got to order this book myself and along with her latest ritualnof pleasures this is an early holliday present to myself.

1 Like