Qliphothic circle with draconian ritual book

Hello Asenath I would like to know if I can use my qliphothic circle with draconian ritual book?
Thank you!

2 Likes

Of course. The circle is designed for the Qliphoth work, but this is all connected, so unless you’re just interested in the Kundalini work in general, I see no reason why the circle shouldn’t be used in your workings.

2 Likes

Hello Asenath

Is it practical the circle gives the working more power intune to the current is that the circles purpose?

The purpose of the circle is to focus the flow of the current, thus setting up your ritual space for your magical workings.

3 Likes

Understood need all the direction possible cheers
Asenath your probably thinking Asmogus just buy and read the books getting to it

Appreciate your sharing knowledge awesome!

Thank you for your answer Asenath I love your work and I’ll use the circle for all your Qliphothic work.

1 Like

@Asenath_Mason I’m interested in purchasing one of your books. Are there any good preliminary exercises and tools that you recommend?

1 Like

My Draconian Ritual Book is the best introduction to all my other books. You’ll also find there a list of recommended books that will help you with various aspects of magic, so if you don’t know which book to buy first, I suggest you check out this one.

3 Likes