Qliphoth

I am interested in the Qliphoth and I dont know how to aproach it. I have heard the call in a way. I had an consultation with EA disscussing a certain ritual. He tried to tell me 3 things but me being a douchebag have interupted him after the first :slight_smile: he told me spirits are around me already, Azazel in particular. It would be great if you could tell us more about how to work through the Qliphoth, maybe a little about the Kings and Queens i have great interest in Beelzebub, Lucifuge and Lilith.
PS: Who can tell me how much the shipping to Slovenia will cost i MUST get my hands on Qliphotic meditations :smiley:
Take care

2 Likes

The best you can do is approach it with an open mind. I would reccomened that you get all three items for the path; the book, the circle, and the star/amulet for it as that will help you out greatly after you’ve infused it with the energies of the Qliphoth. I’ve been working with the Qliphoth for several months now and was invited by Lilith after I had formed a pact with her through Asenath’s aid. You should also maybe see about booking a consultation with her as she can help you out very well too.

4 Likes

Thanks much appreciated. :slight_smile:

My whole upcoming book “Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations” is about working with the kings and queens of the Qliphoth. If you’re interested in the subject, I suggest that you check it out.

4 Likes

Will do. Many thanks :slight_smile:

What do you work on Qliphoth?