Q- to EA or anyone who has an answer

I kinda sent this to EA first due to his Mormon background. I have so many questions wrapped up in this one issue pairing it down to most important is abit difficult.

I have had Mormon “Deity/Demons/Entities” come to me without any evoking on my part, these include joe Smith ( or someone claiming to be)
moronic- who showed and had me feel the appearantly Gold Plates,
Abraham
Entities claiming to be satan and or his coworkers- (who tho could be quite polite would deliver one hell of an assgrinding making me I would not live out the next day out of fear of another’attack""

And Entity posing as god the father introducing his son jesus Christ (of which neither would show themselves completely.

"Holy Spiritis’ or so they claimed who would soothe and comfort me after having my ass grinded for a night- or several.
(REAL STENCH OF GOOD COP BAD COP GAME GOING ON IMO)

Many time this would occur in close proximity in time before or after serious astral projection( which was taken away as a ‘gift’ and I want it back)
by "Alien Encounter, either abduction or meeting of some kind- some of them not to enjoyable, the earliest one was when I was 3 after my ‘dad’ died; my mom was trying to hide me from ‘them’ but of course we we found on the train and the first time I ever saw MIB’s.

Frankly I much prefer the ‘Aliens’ to ‘Mormon spirits’ even though I am absolutely convinced Mormon spirits are an alien species and “nephi” is just too damn close to Nephilim.

This is real shallow scraping of the iceburg.

but what do you have or have you found concerning these entities. I find they offer real counterfeit spirituality, which 'the higher you go the more bound in chains and mental weakness you become.

As for me I have come to the decision that soley seeking and practicing a LHP and not seeking and practicing a REAL RHP is an unbalanced approach. In fact I find that good vs evil is kinda nonsencical.
But I would really like to hear your opinion on the spiritual slavery called momonism. Thankx

Ahhh Mormons got to love them. I used to be Mormon and at the time I started dabbling in the Occult I would get visits from some “Angels”. Not sure how far you got in to the LDS church but if you remember the banishing technique taught in the temple you can really freak them out. Also using your new name, given in the temple, adds to the effect of banishing.

If you can, get your name removed from the church records. This is more psychological than anything, but there is a power in saying “No, get away. And I don’t want to even have my name associated with y’all” It helps you take back your personal power.

These spirits are bound in their own paradigm, use it against them. I hope that helps.

A lot of people find themselves trying to balance the Right Hand and Left Hand path. Seems to make sense, balance is needed for stability, right? What a lot of new comers to the LHP realize is that the majority of the world is so immersed in the RHP that if you step onto the LHP, balance doesn’t become much of an issue. Your work on the LHP is the balance you needed to begin with. While working this path I would recommend working with an Angel or two, depending on how much you practice, every three or four months or so. That’s about all you need. The energetic bombardment of the RHP all around you, every day, will give you most of the balance you need. Just depending on your level of depth into the LHP, I would say to evoke an Angelic type every so often, if only calling for the sake of energetic balance. But like I said, the frequency depends upon you, and it shouldn’t need to be done but every few months or so if that.

Also, working with Demonic entities, with a “lighter” oriented goal/task, can give some to that balance to a pretty decent degree. There are always more sides than one to any entity. As a counter point, some Angelic entities can also cause a lot of destruction if asked.

" some Angelic entities can also cause a lot of destruction if asked."

Yeah, they can turn upside down our lives, lovely

i don’t know why this isn’t mentioned more in magick but it is extremely important that you create your identity anew in your mind first in order not to create a vacuum when you leave your in-group. it’s like moving house. you have to have your new house set up before you leave your old one or you end up with nowhere to go.

mormonism is built on a double-bind that is designed as a psychological bottleneck to trap you and stop you from ever getting away. the bottleneck in mormonism is explained as a 9-point brainwashing process here: ([url=http://bit.ly/1cNFz1b]http://bit.ly/1cNFz1b[/url]).

there is a page that tells you how to free yourself from the pattern as well, and it is here ([url=http://bit.ly/b8AOIB]http://bit.ly/b8AOIB[/url]).

when you understand the bottleneck, you can begin to go through your own beliefs using what NLP practitioners call the logical levels pyramid ([url=http://bit.ly/ejNtOR]http://bit.ly/ejNtOR[/url]). in this, you are going to have to define a way out for yourself, a new identity for you that has NOTHING to do with any of the beliefs you have found in the lds.

You know, I had some very interesting experiences in the church. Not all good, but not all bad either.

I found that as I would tell my bishop about angelic visitation and speaking with the deceased prophets, he at first was irritated, but eventually threatened me with excommunication. Not because he didn’t believe what I was saying, but I think because he was speechless as to why some boy would have these visions, but not him, one of the elect presiding officials.

Those entities are egregores, for the most part. They operate only within that one particular paradigm. Not all entities are this way. For instance, the Vodoun Loa instructed me to begin working with Azazel, and Azazel referenced me to working with the Mayan Xibalba. Dakinis have pointed me towards the Vanir, and the Vanir have cleared up some serious Vedic questions of mine. Even Ba’al Zebub insisted that I delve more deeply into the religion of my ancestors (Norse), and doing so has brought massive returns! However, the LDS egregores are icons of the same closed-mindedness as the members of the church.

However, if you want an interesting experience, open as a gateway the Hyphocepeles of Sheshong (in the Pearl of Great Price), and travel through it to find the celestial kingdom as Smith describes it. Also, evoke Peter, James, and John, and ask for the True Priesthood, and you’ll be admitted into the Sacred Order of the Son of God, and the Church of the Firstborn.

Again, these are all insight-roles of sorts. You can never take them at face-value.

1 Like

I have no experience with the mormon church nor any organized religion. I was brought up with no religious indoctrination of any type. A fresh slate if you will ready to be molded by my own observations. As I studied religion I quickly came the conclusion that most modern religion were just different cults of yahweh.

I remember reading the 10 commandments and #2 said “You shall have no other gods before me”. I thought to myself ah ha, even yahweh admits to the existence of other gods! Next I realized that the whole bible is based upon a covenant between him and the tribe of Judah. So me being of 100% pure dutch decent I could take one look in the mirror and knew that covenant did not apply to me.

I quickly said fuck yahweh and though that piece of shit book in the trash. Unless you are of Jewish decent you should do the exact same. Hell, even if you are of jewish decent still do it! I would collect every book that was spawned for that torah trash and burn them all at once.

Yahweh is the demiurge put here to keep you from seeing the true light of the first father. He is a stubbing block meant to make you dumb, blind and fearful. To squander the divine gift of intellect. Burn the book and free your self from the unholy indoctrination that you have suffered.

[quote=“E.A., post:7, topic:1585”]You know, I had some very interesting experiences in the church. Not all good, but not all bad either.

I found that as I would tell my bishop about angelic visitation and speaking with the deceased prophets, he at first was irritated, but eventually threatened me with excommunication. Not because he didn’t believe what I was saying, but I think because he was speechless as to why some boy would have these visions, but not him, one of the elect presiding officials.

Those entities are egregores, for the most part. They operate only within that one particular paradigm. Not all entities are this way. For instance, the Vodoun Loa instructed me to begin working with Azazel, and Azazel referenced me to working with the Mayan Xibalba. Dakinis have pointed me towards the Vanir, and the Vanir have cleared up some serious Vedic questions of mine. Even Ba’al Zebub insisted that I delve more deeply into the religion of my ancestors (Norse), and doing so has brought massive returns! However, the LDS egregores are icons of the same closed-mindedness as the members of the church.

However, if you want an interesting experience, open as a gateway the Hyphocepeles of Sheshong (in the Pearl of Great Price), and travel through it to find the celestial kingdom as Smith describes it. Also, evoke Peter, James, and John, and ask for the True Priesthood, and you’ll be admitted into the Sacred Order of the Son of God, and the Church of the Firstborn.

Again, these are all insight-roles of sorts. You can never take them at face-value.[/quote]

EA, in your opinion are these Egregores at all useful or would you say that for the most part they would be detrimental to spiritual evolution? If your answer is the latter, I may try testing a couple things out on them.

[quote=“E.A., post:7, topic:1585”]You know, I had some very interesting experiences in the church. Not all good, but not all bad either.

Again, these are all insight-roles of sorts. You can never take them at face-value.[/quote]

I have a question in regards to your Dakini experiences. Now from what I can tell, there is clearly a difference between Dakinis and Gods, as there are also other groups of entities like Apsaras, Yaksha/Yakshinis, Chetakas, etc.,. However, in evoking any of these Indian entities, the methods all seem to involve a sadhana of lengthy proportions. Now, the information on these things is not the most solid or well-found, so I got to say I really don’t know how this all gets put together. However, I was just wondering, do you approach entities like these (not Gods) in the same manner as you would with basic evocation, or do they really require that sadhana process to get them going. I only ask because, well, Indian spirits got some bad ass power, and the evocation results produced with Indian spirits often is otherworldly.

many are called but few are chosen. pretty much