Q and A with Ra, 3 questions

Only rule, no stupid questions. Let’s go.

Free spot for @Twilight_Dragon

3 Likes

I feel honored that you saved me a spot :relieved:

Any advice from Ra for me??

2 Likes

Can you ask Ra when I’m supposed to meet my biological family? thanks :heart:

1 Like

I shall take one this time.

I would like to know my connection to the egyptian realm/world if I have one, if not just an advice too.
Tell me if the question isn’t that clear

Same here.

1 Like

I saw a staff, at the end of the staff it started to glow with solar light destroying the mass quantity of enemies approaching.

So he wants you to destroy your enemies, and he probably wants you to know you have the strength to do so.

Wether he wants you to work with him for this purpose is unclear as I didn’t ask him

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this! I’ve been working with his Brother who thought be techniques for this purpose so this confirms it!

1 Like

This was kinda difficult, he gave me varied visions.

But I believe he said 3 years

2 Likes

I’m too late… :sob:

I just saw it too :cry:

1 Like

You don’t, but you do have connection to the Fae( fairies) and nature

1 Like

Spot reserved for you and @DarkestKnight

That’s pretty unexpected not gonna lie, never had any signs about that. I shall check that out at some point though ! Thanks !

1 Like

Yes you do. I saw you standing with Egyptian headware, looked like that of a Pharaoh or maybe one of his generals below him, you were gathering people around standing on a block, trying to tell them something, just not sure what

2 Likes

@Angelb1083 @DarkestKnight y’all got a question for me guys?

2 Likes

What is my link to the Egyptians? The seem to always been in The back ground or a fade memory.

1 Like

I was just laughing because I work deeply with them :joy::joy::joy:

Yes I know ahah, I thought about you when he mentioned that :joy:

1 Like

Instead of asking a specific question I’d ask something more like what does Ra want to say to me or something like that, give it the option to be free to say what it wants rather than just answering what could be a meaningless question… if you willing to ask for me.

1 Like

Seems like we know why our paths crossed :joy:

1 Like