Q and A with God (Supreme Source) closed

Have you been drawn to Thoth by any chance…?

I have you on ignore but I felt a need to correct you so you do not create a misunderstanding. I did not make any notion that this was fake. However, I will say it’s very prominent that his own views are glossed over his channelings as with a handful of channelers.

2 Likes

I am now. To both Toth and Thoth. The sigil of Toth was so familiar to me and I had no idea to which god did it belong to when I drew the sigil about 4 months ago. What do you propose and advice?

I can’t say I had an answer given to me but when I read question three my thought all of a sudden just said yes outside of my random thought pattern seems legit enough to trust my opinion either intuition or so thing speaking through me.

1 Like

You seem to be channelling fast and back to back once again I am saying BE SAFE! Even those who have done this years very rarely pull off that fast of channeling back to back. I really am worried for you.

10 Likes

I can try doing this for someone to but I won’t use conventional method I’ll channel Jahova to physically guide my hand then I’ll open and point to the Bible for his answer I’ve done this before and had answers that were 100% clear it was an answer I asked about how I should be percieved and it said he should be percieved as

The opposite he says nothing matters but wisdom :joy:

Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate it so much.

So you feel strongly that Santa Muerte has presence in my life?

I agree with dark princess, everyone has his own ways of Channeling but being honest here i don’t trust short words.

10 Likes

I agree on this.

8 Likes

I agree with this. I am as I have said a few times worried about you.

6 Likes

Umm I thought of her and said what should I tell them and my thought were feminem and said of course my love I’m with you. So I can’t promise that it’s her but I know it’s a real spirit and not the MKULTRA bull shit they do.
I trust it

I asked God if he would allow me to answer people questions for them from him and o opened and pointed then read “went up with then into the camp”
So yes it’s working right now yay

(Forgot to respond to this)

I just found it weird that Chosen would post that when his topics history never mentioned giving himself three questions to answer.

Again DO NOT MIX THESE CURRENTS… At least not until you know really how much power you wield alone… And I know everyone is in a rush to become a guru… But still if these beings are intelligent and I’m sure theyre at loggerheads …you risk your mind space man… Which is very vital… There is no denying these beings hate each other… And I have witnessed people going crazy because of these similar mistakes or delusional

3 Likes

I second this and I hope the OP is clearing and shielding regularly

2 Likes