Q&A with Lucifer

no, horus has nothing to do with this i think

2 Likes

Jesus is not lucifer i keep telling you but ok

sorry op for derailing thread

2 Likes

Dragons drink is my fav! :yum:

2 Likes

I guess The more I work with him the more I will get used to his energy. :sparkles:

1 Like

Thankyou.! :sparkles::dizzy:

1 Like

Oh yes!! I love those!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

high five got same taste :yum:

1 Like

It’s been a little over two weeks can we get an update on how your workings came out.

I posted it here, :sparkles::blush:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/journal-lucifer-led-me-to-lilith/115142?u=musarangoonwala

1 Like

Hey musa

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Please introduce yourself as this is the rules of the forum! :slight_smile: @DarkestKnight

Welcome @ahmedzeeshan105 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so ((PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW** and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

It is a bit more complicated than that. Samael is a mask of Lucifer, but that doesn’t mean they are the same entity. I have several rituals that are integrating both entities in the same ritual.

The term mask might be improperly used here, mask means the same entity under a different name, a being cannot be a mask of another and be it’s own being. However, a ritual that temporarily views them as the same doesn’t exactly make them a mask of the other.

4 Likes

Samael is not a mask of Lucifer, they are 2 different Beings, but I’m sure they share similarities, being both angels

1 Like

I said they are not the same being :wink:

Ok my definition of a Mask and what I got in my divination. It are two being of the same archetype. In this we divine a Mask.
And you find this back also stated in ‘Awakening Lucifer’ and in the meditations of CKendall.

2 Likes

I get you though I don’t really follow his work because a lot of it I don’t agree with such as the lucifer=shiva, loki, etc thing.

3 Likes

Well after doing more research and we even had a chat @anon48079295 a while ago. I tend to agree with you. Mostly I get a more specific answer when I ask ‘are you the same entity’? A mask or an archetype is to vague. Because you could say they all from the same consciousness. @MagickVigilante and yes they do share similarities.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. I love hearing about lucifer

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure to hear your experience. Is always beyond to know more of our all mighty lord. Hail Lucifer!

2 Likes