Q&A with Fastos:Keeper of the Demonic Tongue

I had a sigil of Fastos that I used during my May 10th ritual being he was one of the spirits that gave EA the script of the UC so I included him into the 4 entities I called that night.

At first glance I didn’t really know what Fastos had to offer but after debating on it I decided that learning this language could bring quite a bit of power.
Not just reading off some incantation for a certain purpose but to learn it and speak it fluently.

So I decided to ask Fastos a few questions about it andhis purpose for giving this knowledge to us.

While opening his sigil I got the impression he wanted an offering.
He asked for lavender incense which I had on hand and I lit a black candle in his name.

I held the sigil over the incense and the flame of the candle and told him to receive his offerings.After that he seemed ready to answer my questions.

Here’s the Q&A I just got done with.

Me:Why is the Demonic Tongue more powerful than any other language?

Fastos:This tongue was used to create the worlds.It can destroy,create,and manifest. It is most ancient of any other form of communication.

Me:How can a majician use this language to his or her advantage?

Fastos:There are many ways to use this tongue.What is your desire? Seek out your purpose and seek out the tongue required for manifestation and destruction.

Me:How was the Demonic Tongue formed?

Fastos:It was not formed.It simply was.It has always been the source of creation,desire,and anything else you can imagine.

Me:What is your true purpose in bestowing this tongue to humans?

Fastos:For them to realize that they are us and we are them.All is all.Humankind has forgotten this powerful form of incantation.I will provide the seek with knowledge of this tongue.

Me:Can you give me an incantation that will help me see,hear,and contact spirits?

Fastos:You already contact spirits. Why is it so important to hear and see? Just know.(I think he was saying just know that I already do what I’m asking him to help me do) But if you wish.Recite “Altash Faltu Kanta Exune (spirit’s name) Kalla Kama Faltu”.

I thanked Fastos for his time and knowledge and right when I was about to dismiss him more information flooded my mind.He said this.

“Evoke me.Work with me.Become the demon,the beast. By learning this tongue like you would any other foreign language you will see doors of power open up to you.Claim your birth rite.It is humanities heritage this tongue.By learning to speak it fluently you and all others will rise to power at an accelerated rate.
Good bye”.

My interpretation of what he said is that possibly before the universe was formed this was the only language uses.If this tongue created the worlds like Fastos said then that would mean it is the language of the universe.Meaning it was meant to be spoken (and has been spoken in ancient times) as our primary language so that we would always speak with power.If we are humans that have forgotten we are gods then the loss of this language could be part of the reason why.

Now in today’s society where few humans realize their potential,if they were to learn this language and what to use it for things could go bad because of shear ignorance.
I think knowledge of majick and how “reality” (for lack of a better word) works is to be obtained first before learning this ancient tongue.

When my affairs are in order I plan on working with Fastos to get a better grasp of the use of this tongue instead of just reciting whatever is given to me.Although,I will be trying out the incantation I was given during mine and Fastos’s conversation and will post results.

I encourage you guys to try it as well so we can compare notes!

Until next time!

MK

10 Likes

Musta, why you gotta be so awesome all day, every day? You’re the man, boss!

Because I’m just that super fucking awesome…full of coolness and mighty sweetatude!

1 Like

I believe he was talking about communicating through the silence with spirits. Some calm this “speech in silence”. With this, one can understand spirits without having them to even utter a word, and have their info just by willing to have it.

Once again, great job Musta!

Yeah Diazin,that’s basically where I’m at with my ability to communicate with spirits.
I just have a strong desire to see and hear them.
For me that would alleviate all doubt about what I’m receiving.

I still have this little voice in the back of my mind that saysiI’m yanking on my mental cock.

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until spirits start barging into your home for small chat. Imagine when some high Goetic auhtority asks to crash in your place for the night because he’s visibly drunk and upset because some succubus hottie is not paying attention to him.

Jokes aside though, some time ago I had dealings with Pazuzu and he’d used to knock on the walls and other stuff all of the time. He is gone now, we are on good terms, but recently as I was sleeping I heard another knocking (that really makes me mad).

Asked him what he wanted (in a half-slept state), and I had a dream sequence where he pops into my room albeit slightly changed. He gave me some gibberish message that I promptly wrote down when I woke up, and well, it is tied to local places I’ve never been, but it is meaningless.

Apparently some beach watch guy offended him and he wanted to be dealt with, he gave me someone’s second names and (more or less) adress. Then he went on something like “oh wait, nevermind, I’ll fuck up the guy myself!”

I would have thought I was off my meds, but then just as he went off, he made another knock on the wall. I seriously hate when spirits do that D:

That’s a strange account 333.
Sounds like Pazuzu was evoking YOU.

Belial said something that made me think about this.
When I asked h about possession he said it wasn’t time yet and that throughout our pact we are merging together day by day.
He also said we’ve had a bond for many of my past lives.
Which makes sense being I was attracted to his name when I first saw it in the satanic Bible when I was 15 and was drawn to his seal the first time I saw it in the Goetia.

But he said towards the end of our pact would be the time for possession but the strange thing he said was it will happen when HE invokes ME.

I’ll have to do some more digging on this.

MK

2 Likes

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:3831”]That’s a strange account 333.
Sounds like Pazuzu was evoking YOU.

Belial said something that made me think about this.
When I asked h about possession he said it wasn’t time yet and that throughout our pact we are merging together day by day.
He also said we’ve had a bond for many of my past lives.
Which makes sense being I was attracted to his name when I first saw it in the satanic Bible when I was 15 and was drawn to his seal the first time I saw it in the Goetia.

But he said towards the end of our pact would be the time for possession but the strange thing he said was it will happen when HE invokes ME.

I’ll have to do some more digging on this.

MK[/quote]

Yes, that sounds more like it, and utterly scary and fascinating at the same time. I don’t think there is a death of your ego involved when he possesses you or anything, but more akin to priests and their gods. They become a living extension of their gods, but do not lose their personality or “soul” in any case.

You exalt Belial as you become exalted.

And yes, I’ve never thought of it as Pazuzu evoking me. It was really strange. Could be though that he wanted of me to harm that person (albeit not magickally, just good old beating I suppose).

Now that I come to think about it, this “merging” process… I’ve seen it happen with me but not to full extent. You see, as of lately I am working with Valefor and Marbas. I do smallish rituals due to time constraints consisting in lighting incense, casting a circle around me to block any entity not related to these Goetic spirits, and maybe saying their enns out loud.

During those? I bow at times and when I return to my position I see (with my eyes closed) that I no longer have my face but that I am eithe wearing a mask that resembles the spirits in question, or that my face has become theirs. Not that my face looks like theirs or that it is a copy, but that it moves and does stuff on its own.

Thing is I was not scared and did not feel bad or afraid. It did not feel as if it was trying to take control of me or anything, but that it was a sort of confirmation of their presence, and I felt their energies flowing through me.

I don’t believe demons are out for people’s souls (you know, Christian conception), but I DO feel that sometimes my own energy is being blocked because theirs refuses to leave. I do not know why the heck they want to occupy my “being” like that.

Perhaps they soemtimes take “direct control” to make changes in our lives, even if it feels like possession, but on the other hand I feel happy when they are around. Like in the embrace of true family. As I said before I don’t believe in that bullshit of demons taking people’s “souls” but all these phenomena kinda point in the other direction.

This is very interesting stuff. I want to evoke for the purpose of making a lot of $.

1 Like

Pls I need incantations for tremendous strength and also to control objects

I like Fastos. Bookmarked! :wink:

1 Like