Q&A with Belial

Method used.
Sigil Gazing and asking pre written questions.

Q. What element are you associated with?
A Fire.

Q. Why are there conflicting accounts? (of the elements)
A. They have not ascertained my true nature.

Q Can you provide assistance in civil legal matters?
A YES

Q what are the best demons to provide assistance in drafting civil legal documents?
A Belial, Paimon, Ronove, Raum, Cimejes, Astaroth

Q What does your power to distribute titles mean?
A It means that I may raise a man above superiors and inferiors in stature and power and glory

Q Has high priestess Maxine Dietrich worked with you? (She works with Joy of Satan)
A She has contacted elements of myself. She has not worked with me in a full knowing sense

Q Why has Joy of Satan assigned the element of water to you?
A They have received information from a non demonic source.

Q What is the rite of the lake of fire?
A The rite is the means by which dross may be burned, the soul transformed, reborn, purified and cleansed. It is an immersion in sheer demonic power

Q What does your power to grant favors of friends and enemies mean?
A It means that all friends and enemies view you through an eye of kindness, generosity and an eye that sees the unfettered god self and must make way for it.

Q Explain how you can protect and enhance a mans reputation.
A I may do so by causing all who view him to see an astral explosion of glory perceived subconsciously and overriding the dirt impression given by the expressed opinions of the mundane world.

Feel free to add your insights. This is public service uploading of spirit communication.

Interesting, good stuff.

What temperament did Belial have in his Q&A with you? I would love to compare notes. I am not sure who Mrs. Dietrich is but it sounds like Belial has plans for her, and that could be a very bad thing for her.

I will be working with Belial very soon as well.

If I find anything of value to everyone, I’d probably post it.

Belial…
Fire…water…

hannnnnn

That Was An Awesome Interview Lol esp jos questions

JOS questions are quite good for any beginner who has interfaced but is unsure about it. To Orismen, if you want to know who Maxine Deitrich is, go to joyofsatan.org, and just start reading what is there. She is the mother of that form of Theistic Satanism, the “High Priestess” of the whole thing.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:1941”]Interesting, good stuff.

What temperament did Belial have in his Q&A with you? I would love to compare notes. I am not sure who Mrs. Dietrich is but it sounds like Belial has plans for her, and that could be a very bad thing for her.[/quote]

Orismen, you have pacted with him haven’t you? I would certainly love to exchange tips. I cannot hear voices as yet though I can feel the energy of the room thickening, these are thoughts that pop into my head and I try to intuitively sense the correct one. Temperament-wise I got a slight sense of impatience and demanding.
Interestingly I did a follow up session which went a lot more smoothly, I will post that in a while in this same thread after people have had a chance to do their own divinations.

I try not to pay to much heed to rumours, and there is quite a lot of interesting instruction on the JOS website, but weren’t there some serious allegations of racism/neo-Nazism and even child abuse levelled at Dietrich and her husband by former JOS members?

Well the website itself is easily heated with a great deal of Neo-nazi rhetoric. That’s not a rumor, that’s pretty evident from just reading a bit of the website. As I started looking at other things in regards to that camp of activity, I have seen reports that there was a frequent amount of sexual abuse with children; and a few reports that said sexual abuse was a means of feeding off of teen sexual energy. Whether or not the feeding is real, I can’t say, but the majority of the JOS camp is quite young, around the ages of 12-16. Combined with the pretty adamant focus on sexual energy on the website and the yahoo groups (which focus heavily on the “Kill Jews” mindset), I can see how child sexual abuse could be pretty rampant. But that’s only deduction, I can’t say for sure.

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:7, topic:1941”][quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:1941”]Interesting, good stuff.

What temperament did Belial have in his Q&A with you? I would love to compare notes. I am not sure who Mrs. Dietrich is but it sounds like Belial has plans for her, and that could be a very bad thing for her.[/quote]

Orismen, you have pacted with him haven’t you? I would certainly love to exchange tips. I cannot hear voices as yet though I can feel the energy of the room thickening, these are thoughts that pop into my head and I try to intuitively sense the correct one. Temperament-wise I got a slight sense of impatience and demanding.
Interestingly I did a follow up session which went a lot more smoothly, I will post that in a while in this same thread after people have had a chance to do their own divinations.[/quote]

Yup, I have made a pact with Belial. I can only hear his voice if I get really deep. I spent a good while learning to distinguish his voice from my inner voice.

We are getting the same results for his temperament though. He is a tough teacher, but a good one. Keep up the great work!

i thought salem burke was over the jos.

I Think Salem Burke Is Over The Jos. I Think Hes A Spanish Guy From Oaklahoma. I Dont Know Where The JOS Started From Maybe They Are A bRANCH oF The O.N.A. lIKE Koetting Used To Be

I don’t know if Salem Burke is over it, but I do know that most of the material written on that site is from Maxine Dietrich. She is usually the name associated with it, but to be honest I didn’t research it that much, simply because it didn’t take long for me to feel like it wasn’t the smartest place for a black dude to be hangin’ around.

She lost me when she referred to Satan as Lord and Master. The racism was also very infuriating. In my experience Satan is actually a pretty cool guy and not a bigot.

I dont think its smart for anyone to be there at jos.now that i know they are prejudice too proves that the jos isnt very smart

Yea, and considering the mythos is based the writings of Zechariah Sitchin, who just so happens to have a pretty Jewish-sounding name, it really is just… well I’m done even thinking about it hahaha.

The idiocy of that garbage is enough to make anyones head hurt. I know SOOOO many people who are believes of that trash.

Well well, to jump back into the original spirit of the poster. A little quip from the Spirit itself.

Me: So Belial, would you care to watch a movie?

Belial: Movie?

Me: You know what a movie is right?

Belial: Yes, I have seen many from the eyes of humans.

Me: What do you think of them?

Belial: Foolish things that do not contribute to development.

I had heard that “Belial” means “Without a master”. When I asked him about it he told me. “To truly have no master you must master yourself. In every situation see yourself as being the one incharge, even if you are not. This begins to signal the macrocosmos, telling yourself that you are in charge of your life readies you to actually BE in charge of your life, and the macrocosmos will respond accordingly.”

[quote=“Kokuto, post:18, topic:1941”]Well well, to jump back into the original spirit of the poster. A little quip from the Spirit itself.

Me: So Belial, would you care to watch a movie?

Belial: Movie?

Me: You know what a movie is right?

Belial: Yes, I have seen many from the eyes of humans.

Me: What do you think of them?

Belial: Foolish things that do not contribute to development.[/quote]

I have noticed that the times he is most quiet and dormant is when I am either really focused on school work or when I am watching a movie with my wife.

I also noticed that I have less of a love for movies and tv, and more of a drive to do rituals/work on myself.