Pyrokenisis?

So this weird thing happened a few months back. I had a bad day at work. A really bad day. So that night after my meditations and mantras I remember just lying in bed in that kinda in between state. And I thought I wish it would just burn down. My brother in law is also my boss so the next day a wake up and go to work and he tells me he got a call in the middle of the night because laundry mat next door caught on fire. The same person owns where I work and the laundry mat. And I know magick takes the path of least resistance. But also right after I wished for it to catch on fire …I thought wait I need my job And everyone else that works there would be out of a job. I don’t want it to burn. So a dryer at the laundry mat had caught fire and damaged it and part of a restaurant next to it. And a little of our part mostly smoke but the sprinkler system finally kicked in and put it out. So what I’m asking is…was this pyrokenisis or some type of magick Or was it just a coincidence? Its not the first experience I’ve had concerning fire but this kinda freaked me because if I did do it I’m not sure how I did it. And I obviously don’t know my own strength. Any thoughts?

Most likely it probably influenced actions that led to a fire. Could be a combination of both.

Magic is attention applied to thought forms, which give that attention shape. Doesn’t matter what those thoughts are, what matters is how they are shaped. How effective they are magically depends on how much attention you can focus into them. Meditation trains you to focus your attention, you had just been meditating…

Magic is attention applied to thought forms, which give that attention shape. Doesn’t matter what those thoughts are, what matters is how they are shaped. How effective they are magically depends on how much attention you can focus into them. Meditation trains you to focus your attention, you had just been meditating…[/quote] Thank you!

1 Like