Pyrokenisis

So I’ve made VERY small progress. I can make the candle flame either grow or shrink to a very slight degree. Is there anyone that can offer me some advice?

6 Likes

Practice practice practice :joy:

Sad but true

5 Likes

Fire is a stubborn shit.

4 Likes

Duh. …look at me :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

snaps that’s who I need… Sehkmet!

4 Likes

From what I have read The Demon Ronobe aka Roneve or Ronove is a demon of fire and specialize in pyrokinesis.

3 Likes

So after quickly talking to her, she said I need to connect to the actual element. Regardless of whether I’m Nergal, who bears fire and commands it to rise or fall, I need to actually connect to it because, a way of putting it is, the flame doesn’t give a shit lol. Elemental meditations here I come.

2 Likes

Snap…and the workshop is working on Ronove now… so now I know what I can talk to him about :blush:

Oh yeah :sunglasses:

I got the electrokenisis, now here comes the pyro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sits on floor with candle like a crazy person

4 Likes

You can do it… Sekhmet can help I’m sure of it.

Idk why I have done it. Just always focused on the electro I guess

1 Like

So I can make it rise a little more now.

1 Like

Sweet :lollipop::candy:

1 Like

Why does no one ever think of working with Djin, the Elemental King of Fire for things like this? :thinking:

1 Like

Good idea… I wored with Zeus for my electrokenisis :slight_smile: :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

I’d recommend lots and lots of third eye meditation as well as concentration exercises like focusing on on a black dot on a white wall for concentration.

Intense visualization techniques will also be a major help like externalizing the mind as “chi like” energy, master these things and you will be able to do all types of kinesis.

For bonus help practice Qigong/Tai Chi or both

Oh! and stay hydrated :droplet: and try not to strain your self :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

According to tradition, St. Polycarp of Smyrna (d. 167 AD), who was a disciple of St. John the Apostle, when he was being martyred they set him on fire at the stake, but he just wouldn’t burn. According to the account of his martyrdom:

Eventually, the guards took the hint and stabbed him with a lance, and that finally killed him. Maybe you could ask his help?

5 Likes

Transfigure into the Fire within your body as well, that may be useful . :+1:

1 Like