Pyramid throne

What do you guys think. I’ve seen thrones in pyramids so I don’t think it’s too far fetched. But wether they actually find a physical one I don’t know.

It’d be interesting to see that what I saw is confirmed though :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah same here. Kek/Nyaralathotep has a throne too.

2 Likes

I would really like to actually see it though. Baelzebub kept trying to get me to sit on the one in one pyramid.

I don’t know why but I always pull away from it. May be it’s part of my submissiveness. …

But it’s interesting and they always have that dark mysterious feel.

Except for the one in the infernal realms I saw that was Baelzebubs

2 Likes

You are the warrior queen, the flame in ones soul, the queen of protection and destruction. Take your place as queen upon your throne. Sit amongst the gods and transcend the planes.

3 Likes

I guessh it’s just one of my blocks I gotta work through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I believe that there is an iron throne covered in gold located in the center of the pyramid. And, these archaeologists really need to leave these pyramids alone. There is a curse on them, I think.

4 Likes

But if my throne is in one of them I want to know it.
I’d like to be able to experience for myself wether it’s real or not. And what secrets it can unlock.

What’s the point living if you always play it safe… I like to where only eagles and angels dare to fly. And see what’s up for myself :smiling_imp::innocent::heart:

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s a curse just more of a protection mechanism due to their importance.

Most convincing theory I’ve heard about them is that they’re part of a astrological clock.

Even for people that hate conspiracy theory’s this one is hard to deny considering the specific mathematics involved.

3 Likes