Purple's Beginner Advice (Basic Magick Energy Exercises)

6 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Good curation. :smiley:

I added this to Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍 - #17

6 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Just want to comment on my experience with this real quick. So I did the three deep breaths relaxed and when it got to the point where she said I call upon Michael to have my right hand become his sword of fire to cut the cord, I then said the same thing and put my hand up.

Instantly my left ear started ringing and there was a decent amount of pressure that came outta nowhere. My air purifier next to me also changed its sound or frequency for a few seconds.

I then did what she said and felt heat creeping up my neck then shortly after she said you might notice a rise in body temperature.

I didn’t have much belief going into this but was certainly surprised. I’ve been physically sick the past few days so I’m very drained.

I didn’t feel great after but had a little energy boost. Definitely worth a shot for anyone considering this. I will try again

2 Likes

You might to watch some of these channels to help release stuck energy and get more energy coming in. I am glad it helped in any way.

3 Likes
4 Likes