Purchasing a King Incubus

So I purchased a King Incubus last week, and I wanted to get some advice before the vessel arrives.

1 Like

Where did you buy that service?

First you must let us know what you wan’t to know? I have spirits bound to me my self. So i can answer a lot of things just ask. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lilith’s Treasure Tavern

1 Like

I find a lot of these titles are kind of weird. I’m sure a king incubus could exist in their own civilization. However, I tend to find it unlikely that a lot of the conjuring stuff just has every King incubus on speed dial and they’re all just happy to bond with someone. The ones I have is more that I tested the waters then developed friendships then ignored the conjurer who did the initial bond and we decided to make our own lol

My advice always work on your clairs and get to know it not by what you’re told but by what you ACTUALLY learn from the being of it’s legit or not don’t believe everything a lot or conjure sites tell you and see how YOU experience it and scan it so you know for sure it is what it is and not a thoughtform or fake.

3 Likes

Ok i see. One thing as you mentioned that you ordered a wessel you might all ready have come in contact with the incubus. They know things before you even have the first thught about it. So a wise thing to do allways speak the truth to him. I belive he will not judge you for any thing if you are doing your best. And try speak with him out loud or in your mind. It could be any thing you wan’t to chat about. I wish you all the best. :sunny:

1 Like

Most tell you that the being comes before the vessel, but if you haven’t noticed it that in and of itself can be something to look into in regards to trust and your senses.

1 Like

All I will say after looking at the website is that I trust it about as much as I would trust a fox to guard my hen house.

3 Likes

I think we are not supposed to talk about other websites here, but according to people who buy from there, it is legitimate

You can’t rate/review their work which no one is doing.

3 Likes

You can talk about your experience with a purchase, you just cant review them, and the OP is asking for advice on his incubus, not the seller.

Edit: @anon48079295 was faster than me :rofl:

2 Likes

@anon48079295 @DarkestKnight I was replying to @UnseelieDiabolus

2 Likes

Well aware of that. The comment still stands since he’s not doing what you were saying.

3 Likes

ok

I gathered that. He was just giving an opinion based on the site. It doesn’t count as a review.

4 Likes

How would I know the signs?

I’m not sure I can answer that because if I tell you what you should experience you could very well frontload yourself or unknowingly create a thoughtform of it. You should work on sensing around you, see if he shows up, or wait until you get the information about him such as his name and use the energy behind it as a focal to call out to him.

1 Like

So its been almost two weeks sense I’ve purchased my King Incubus and I haven’t gotten a word back. Lilith did say it would take time, but I want to know how long did it take for you?

If you bought it from an online shop, it shouldn’t have to take that long.