Punishing spirits

Accurate cept for “ate” :laughing: :joy:

As above. So below. As within. So without.

3 Likes

Thanks for catching that :laughing:

@KingOfHearts616 so just because I talk in front of a statue or a picture I invite them inside of me? Because that’s all I’ve been doing and my mind has been read by spirits I haven’t even talked to. And even if they had to be in your mind for a limited period of time it’s no reason to be noisy and pry on private information.

2 Likes

Are these in your home?

Its for the same reason you gain their energy and sometimes some of their abilities. You have a piece of them in you and vice versa. It isn’t by choice that they read your Mind, nor is it by choice that you take their energy. You become part of the same whole, you know?

3 Likes

The most punishment you can do to a spirit is to ignore them.

9 Likes

That is very true.

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 yes the statue were at home and the pictures were in my phone if you want to call that home…

Now reverse the situation. How about WE entered in them and get to know every single detail they have been doing for the 10,000 years of their existence? What if you didn’t even have to ask them a question anymore because you knew every single one of their thought and you could foresee absolutely everything they’ll be doing before they even took action? Do you think they’d appreciate it? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I won’t give my opinion here.

You should check out ‘occultforum’,

That’s all I’ll say.

1 Like

You created links for them in your home, therefore you invited them in.

As for the reverse of the situation, have you ever channeled or had a conversation in your mind with them? You’re reading their thoughts. As well as through envocation, a concept usually reserved in the path of smoke, you possess them.

Now, I’d rather not derail this thread any further. We can create our own thread or do this over PM if you’d like to continue.

To the OP, sorry about the thread

3 Likes

“… doe not call up Any that you can not put downe; by the Which I meane, Any that can in Turne call up Somewhat against you, whereby your Powerfullest Devices may not be of use. Ask of the Lesser, lest the Greater shal not wish to Answer, and shal commande more than you.” -take from The Case of Charles Dexter Ward

Advice from Lovecraft to live by

Man I can totally see someone standing in a circle with a belt to spank the offending spirit with…hilarious.

So um, if u guys can “fight spirits and win”, why bother using something u can defeat?