Pulled out of my body?

Just a few minutes ago I was yanked out of my body in my sleep and pulled into the skies. I eventually moved my physical body to get back, but I’ve never astral projected before so I was freaking out. I haven’t done any workings lately, so no entities would be upset with me. I don’t know what or who else would be angry with me. But I didn’t like the feeling and would like some advice on how to better control my “body” if that ever happens again, and if there is a way I can “ground” myself to keep from being yanked away like that again. Any help is appreciated, as I don’t think I can sleep until I figure out what happened.

Blimey!

I’d be reaching for one of my spirits and/or a Tarot deck if that happened to me, or closing my eyes and asking to be SHOWN what lay behind it, removing doubt and what the remote viewing crowd calls “analytical overlay” - that logical everyday mind that rejects things based on existing models of what can be real and what’s not.

If I can give you a tip, take a lot of detailed notes of every last impression right now before your mind goes to work convincing you it wasn’t really like that, as well.

The only spirit I’ve worked with is Belial. Would he be of assistance? And I woke up slightly, closed my eyes and then looked at my hands (eyes were shut and I didn’t physically move) and I had a second pair of almost translucent hands sticking out of my actual ones. Then, before I could think anything, I blasted off into space and started freaking out because I didn’t get any chances to get used to anything I was just moving and seemingly formless. I eventually made myself get back into a humanoid shape, and meditated on trying to return to my physical body. It was extremely strange, and I feel nauseous and sore now. But I’m sober and at home, so nothing was drug induced.

Worth a try, I think.

Do you have any cards or divination stuff?

Yeah, of course it must be Belial because he tried to help me too when i had asketh by giving me series of sleeping paralysis… Maybe i should get some of those again.

Sadly, I have no divination tools. I didn’t think about Belial DOING this, but I did ask him a few nights ago to help me astral project. He said no, but it appears he could have changed his mind and yanked me away from Earth. This was the first time I’ve experienced any kind of sleep paralysis as well.

Hmm, interesting… He said no? Hmm, i don’t know what to say at the moment.

I just did a really brief Q&A with Belial over the situation. It was him who pulled me, and he said the reason he said no at first was to throw me off. I eventually thanked him for it, as I’ve tried a few times to project and wasn’t able to. He seems to prefer helping me through “sink or swim” scenarios and letting me learn firsthand haha.

Figures, this was my first enounter with him.

Yours is extremely similar in the overall theme of him figuring out if you can HANDLE what you’ve asked for.

Yours is extremely similar in the overall theme of him figuring out if you can HANDLE what you’ve asked for.[/quote]

Seems to be same with me lol, he gave me so many sleeping paralyzes inside 2 different nights but i didn’t pull it through as much as i would have liked… I guess i had too much resistance in me.

Yours is extremely similar in the overall theme of him figuring out if you can HANDLE what you’ve asked for.[/quote]

Seems to be same with me lol, he gave me so many sleeping paralyzes inside 2 different nights but i didn’t pull it through as much as i would have liked… I guess i had too much resistance in me.[/quote]
Yeah haha, I hear he tests most people by doing EXACTLY what they ask of him. Especially if they phrase something a little off, I guess I told him to “pull me out if you have to” so he did. Although the whole thing was very intense and unnerving, I can’t say he went too far. I also don’t think this will be the last time he does throw me into the cosmos haha. I’ll hopefully realize what’s going on next time and take advantage of the opportunity.

Nice to know we have same sort of experiences, now i just need to get out more … out of my body : D maybe i will have to “call” Belial and tell him the same thing, just to pull me … even if i know i will be terrified. When i had those paralyzes i was yelling for belial to came i heard to sound metallic/machine like in my head, i also heard this weird humming sound … Have you heard the same? at one point i did see some writing coming on the walls, but i don’t remember / i did not catch what it said.

That is just awesome! Take good notes like LadyE says…before it fades…

[quote=“Black Flame, post:12, topic:4884”]Nice to know we have same sort of experiences, now i just need to get out more … out of my body : D maybe i will have to “call” Belial and tell him the same thing, just to pull me … even if i know i will be terrified. When i had those paralyzes i was yelling for belial to came i heard to sound metallic/machine like in my head, i also heard this weird humming sound … Have you heard the same? at one point i did see some writing coming on the walls, but i don’t remember / i did not catch what it said.[/quote] I didn’t hear anything, but I did feel my whole spirit buzzing. It was weird for sure, but yeah apparently Belial doesn’t mess around when asked to aid in astral projection. I’d assume since you’ve already established a relationship with him he would be glad to help haha.

[quote=“colleen, post:13, topic:4884”]That is just awesome! Take good notes like LadyE says…before it fades…[/quote] Oh, don’t worry about that haha. I’ve written everything down, and I’m doing research so that I can have more control over myself next time.

Buzzing, you mean that electric feeling “stinging” all over the body ? that is very common for me in sleeping paralyzises, sound too… But not always, and its volume and sound may vary a bit. Well yeah, i usually get sleeping paralyzis only if i sleep on my back, and i usually don’t - but with aid of belial i got to those states the last time with no matter of my bodily position…

Although also drinking alcohol - might - enchant getting this state by the way, but i don’t recommend it because it only rarely does, and it dulls my other mental abilities for some days…

Buzzing, you mean that electric feeling “stinging” all over the body ? that is very common for me in sleeping paralyzises, sound too… But not always, and its volume and sound may vary a bit. Well yeah, i usually get sleeping paralyzis only if i sleep on my back, and i usually don’t - but with aid of belial i got to those states the last time with no matter of my bodily position…

Although also drinking alcohol - might - enchant getting this state by the way, but i don’t recommend it because it only rarely does, and it dulls my other mental abilities for some days…[/quote] Yeah it felt like an insane amount of energy was flowing through my body and around me. The whole experience was very unusual, and I was completely caught off guard haha. I was sleeping on my stomach at the time, but yeah I don’t think it would have mattered how I was sleeping with Belial’s help haha.

When I was 18-just landed in West Germany for my 3years in the 8th mech inf div. i was quite the ‘anti-demon’ jesus warrior. But demons would ‘pop’ into my life any where- any time- alone- or surrounded. One night I refused to “Destroy” my Best friend- which ended up with all my friends watching “the neighborhood Bruce lee” helplessly being raised 4 ft in the air and bodyslammed for a good couple mins until one of them was "unfrozen’ and got a High Priiest whom the entity quickly but wratfully backed far from.-anyway- after lunch- i went to the barracks and on the way- I was so overwhelemed to nap- (after 3 cups of coffee). i barely made it to be bunk and was out. I was immediatly Pulled out of my body; landed on a huge empty - which soon was covered as far as eyes could see with Horse mounted demons in battle array- banners and all. soon about 5 appearant leaders rode up, very freindly-but being the asshole 4 jebuz I was; when i was finished proving I was a couragous but youthful idiot. i guess the christian version of the leninist “Useful Idiot”; he rode away saying “Well if you refuse to learn you will prove to be your own worst enemy”- and i felt he was truly saddened. 40+ years later i read a description of Abigor- like a damn photo! Now- i can’t get out of my body- or get Abigor to hear me so I could apologize and begin a relationship. pull me out!!! Pllease-- pull pull pull ! ir is a gift I would gladly sacrifice my daughters former captor to Miktal for!
now- to sound reasonable. I think you have a gift embedded that others know how to use better than you. perhaps if it happens again- try to gain control and mental composure- and ask them to show you how to be in control of it so they can at least ask permission for. just a thought.

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:18, topic:4884”]When I was 18-just landed in West Germany for my 3years in the 8th mech inf div. i was quite the ‘anti-demon’ jesus warrior. But demons would ‘pop’ into my life any where- any time- alone- or surrounded. One night I refused to “Destroy” my Best friend- which ended up with all my friends watching “the neighborhood Bruce lee” helplessly being raised 4 ft in the air and bodyslammed for a good couple mins until one of them was "unfrozen’ and got a High Priiest whom the entity quickly but wratfully backed far from.-anyway- after lunch- i went to the barracks and on the way- I was so overwhelemed to nap- (after 3 cups of coffee). i barely made it to be bunk and was out. I was immediatly Pulled out of my body; landed on a huge empty - which soon was covered as far as eyes could see with Horse mounted demons in battle array- banners and all. soon about 5 appearant leaders rode up, very freindly-but being the asshole 4 jebuz I was; when i was finished proving I was a couragous but youthful idiot. i guess the christian version of the leninist “Useful Idiot”; he rode away saying “Well if you refuse to learn you will prove to be your own worst enemy”- and i felt he was truly saddened. 40+ years later i read a description of Abigor- like a damn photo! Now- i can’t get out of my body- or get Abigor to hear me so I could apologize and begin a relationship. pull me out!!! Pllease-- pull pull pull ! ir is a gift I would gladly sacrifice my daughters former captor to Miktal for!
now- to sound reasonable. I think you have a gift embedded that others know how to use better than you. perhaps if it happens again- try to gain control and mental composure- and ask them to show you how to be in control of it so they can at least ask permission for. just a thought.[/quote] It hasn’t happened again, yet. I’ve been trying to get out again by myself though. I really want to gain control of myself, and be able to explore and communicate with entities I feel comfortable with.

I originally posted my last night’ things as a private message. But why not make it public here so we might get some fresh discussion.

This is taken from my dreams, so if it seems retarded don’t be alerted you have been warned.

“”"Hmm last night i asketh Belial that i could see him,that i could feel him, and that i could hear him. I think i almost started seeing or feeling something… but not really after all, but then again in my dreams i saw spiritual stuff like there was some girl who i asked to do a candle ritual with me - and she was very anxious about it, and after all she got possesed and started moving and saying “Its inside me the angel or something” and i crawled upon her and was holding her still because only thing i cared was to talk with the entity… So i stared in her eyes or something like that. I don’t remember what happened - but i remember that at one point i had the feeling of posession in me.

It came with a sound, and feeling that i’m unable to move - and i was laying in some bed i was asking "hi, who are you - tell me who are you " but i didn’t hear an answer i only was a grey alien hand in front of my face…

I remember that the rest of the dreams were based on looking for posession, and people being dead or missing… And also i somehow realized that it was dream since when some big guy told me that he will hit me with some huge object (because i had beaten he’s hippie friend who claimed that we can have spirit contact thru he’s pokemon game…) i just told him “okay do that” and teleported myself to an other room."""""

The part where i was posessed and saw a grey alien hand felt something like being full of something, couldn’t move ready to “burst” somehow i think… energy. And after the dreams when i woke up i felt like i had been doing something instead of sleeping. - But i still cannot claim 100% that these were not only dreams so judge for youself.