Publicly thanking belial

So 2 days ago I opened Belials sigil and asked for an advanvent at work.
Today at work my supervisor informed me the new girl was appointed shift leader.

This of courseadee upset as I have busted my ass at my job for 3 and a half years.
My supervisor told my boss I was upset and he pulled me into his officer and said that if I became shift leader I would basically just be my supervisors bitch.

He send tolde that he was appointing me as lead cook of the kitchen which means I’m the boss when my supervisor isn’t there and I will be in charge of managing the nightshift cook and any other cooks he hires.
I’ll be training them and they have to perform according to my actions meaning they will have to perform the job as I do.

My boss is in the process of talking to the owner of the facility when he’s in a good mood to get me a raise.

So…THANK YOU KING BELIAL!!!

MK

1 Like

You’re welcome man.

Glad you had success with hi- my sigils.

[quote=“Belial, post:2, topic:3447”]You’re welcome man.

Glad you had success with hi- my sigils.[/quote]

Fucking epic man! ^^

OK.

this was good.

i laughed.Thanks guys…

a little dose of humour sometimes is necessary…

You mean to tell me I went through all the trouble of performing rituals and incantations to the point of physical exhaustion and all I had to do was e-mail you Belial?Maybe this majick thing isn’t as hard as I thought…

MK

[quote=“Belial, post:2, topic:3447”]You’re welcome man.

Glad you had success with hi- my sigils.[/quote]

Is that really you King Belial ?

If it is, could you get me a job too ? Oh and I know its not in your office to do so, but could you get me laid too - pleeease.

I fucking love Belial. He got me out of a DUI once where I was speeding doing a buck20 that’s 210kph lol all I had was a stupid fine lol. ( I blew a .08)