Public Thanks to Opfaal

(I’m not sure if i am posting in the right section)

Hi everyone

I’m making this post to Publicly thanks the Angel Opfaal for Helping me freeing myself from a Curse,

He has done a Great Job and I am very grateful to Him!

Thanks Opfaal!

5 Likes

[quote=“Mephistor, post:1, topic:7642”](I’m not sure if i am posting in the right section)

Hi everyone

I’m making this post to Publicly thanks the Angel Opfaal for Helping me freeing myself from a Curse,

He has done a Great Job and I am very grateful to Him!

Thanks Opfaal![/quote]

What was the curse?

1 Like

It was a Runic Curse that someone threaten me with on The Youtube Comment section. i was not aggreing with his belief so this really make him mad and his Threaten me,

Being very sensitive to Energy i could feel the Negative Energy of the Curse Around me. so i call Opfaal and He Free me Instantly of all This, i Also call Upon Nergal Sa Haati(Nergal of the Sword) to get the ass of the one who threathen me kicked off.

1 Like

What was the Youtube video? Links please.

1 Like

It was on the Comment Section of the Video, here’s the Link :
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNU-7KzOZXI]The Joy of Satan - YouTube

I’m not sure though if you will be able to find it, after his threat i report it to Youtube, so maybe they remove the comment, i’m not sure,
my Username is Lux Nox

UPDATE: The Guys name in youtube comment was ProudPagan Proudpast,
SECOND UPDATE :
I just want to make clear that i do not support the ‘‘teaching’’ of the Joy of Satan group, i was arguing against their ‘‘teaching’’ in the comment section.

1 Like

Yeah saw it. Kind of find it entertaining though tiring after a time. But I already know how they have you pegged as being nothing other than Jewish =) Thats a common psychological tactic when it comes to slandering the enemy in any circle is you first “demonize” them in order to validate your own existence. Keeping in mind I am saying psychological and this has nothing to do with demons though christians tend to do this alot with religion. Only difference in this case is you would be a Jew or an equivalent in order to validate their N.S. existence.

Same thing goes on with other groups like Vegetarians vs Meat Eaters (the bloody meat eating demons vs the Vegetarian Angels, etc lol).

2 Likes

Your God Damm Right Biosynth

1 Like

[quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:7642”]It was a Runic Curse that someone threaten me with on The Youtube Comment section. i was not aggreing with his belief so this really make him mad and his Threaten me,

Being very sensitive to Energy i could feel the Negative Energy of the Curse Around me. so i call Opfaal and He Free me Instantly of all This, i Also call Upon Nergal Sa Haati(Nergal of the Sword) to get the ass of the one who threathen me kicked off.[/quote]

Interesting.

1 Like

Can you provide some detail in how you worked with him? I’m dealing with a curse myself and am thinking of calling upon him for help with it. Thanks!

1 Like

The OP hasn’t been on the forum for several years so is unlikely to respond to your question. However, the simplest way to call upon Opfaal is with his seal:

2 Likes

Great, thank you!!