Public Thanks to Cimeries

Offering my public gratitude to Cimeries (Kimaris). I’ve seen little mention of him on these forums; I suspect it has to do with his relatively obscure powers listed on internet resources. Winterfield’s book mentions (or I suspect more accurately, translates) influences that I found to be of use.

In particular I had a public speaking engagement with which I enlisted his assistance; a panel discussion of an hour duration. Cimeries assisted with my eloquence and charm to the point where even watching the video of myself after the fact I found nothing in my demeanor or speaking that made me cringe (a near-miracle for me in and of itself as far a I’m concerned), and I might go so far to say I am proud of my showing. I even managed to remain articulate in spite of having to wear a mask for the whole affair.

Further still, a local news station contacted me prior to the even to come out and cover it. Bonus!

After the event while driving on the highway I also experienced a sensory experience reminiscent of his evocation keys, so I thank him for showing his presence to me in this way as well.

For those seeking to convey charm and to earn the respect of others, I recommend this entity.

15 Likes

Congrats on your success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also known as Khepu Supreme God of the African continent and very Cool When I had a problem on the African continent he contacted me to help me with a really bad problem I had had for nearly a year and he sorted it within 24 hours He is awesome and I could never thank him enough

1 Like

Awesome, thank you for sharing