Public Proclamation for the Demons of Magickal Attack

@DragonLady sorry for the late reply been busy… Yep, it was the end bad luck spell from Adam Blackthorne that I used. I’ve also used magickal protection months before acquiring copy of magickal attack, at the time I thought I’d deal with the issue peacefully but like you said, if they’re involved in your life in some way you gotta find other means in dealing with the problem at hand.
With regards to clearing meditation, what I’ve done in the past is grounding, sending all harmful energy in my field to the core of the earth. I’ve also used the method in the book “the vampire’s way to psychic self-defense” where I got some good results. Ironically the method that worked well for me is something geared more towards the “light” side, it’s the work of Klaus Joehle from his book “the messenger” its free and really got me out of a tight spot, another method that I’m currently using and really working great (ironically) is the cosmic flush by Cameron Day.

@DaniWonderland if you’re feeling drained, tired, confuse etc., its probably better to work on yourself first, find a way to get out of that state. Only you can do it for yourself. Try and look for the above-mentioned books/methods maybe they could help but you’ll have to make the first step.

1 Like

@Enigma I’m no expert but I’d say any method using energy transmutation, wherein you take on the energy sent towards you and you transmute it making it neutral so you can use the energy anyway you want or send it back to the universe… or to the original sender with some dark malicious intent… or maybe just make strong affinity with the demons that they may refuse to harm you if directed to do so… just some thoughts, not an expert.

2 Likes

@wintrygaze Thanks! I will look into those methods you mentioned. I did a few of the sigils from Adam Blackthorne’s book, not really connecting to them right now. I will try them again soon. I think that it’s going to work better for me at a later stage when I have less going on and feeling less drained. I’m feeling the effects of working with Elubatel atm.

1 Like

@DragonLady if you’re already practising the rituals on Damon’s magickal protection, i suggest you stick with it until your intuition tells you it’s time to move on… in the past I used the sword banishing ritual daily for months until I had the inner knowing that it’s done, but I’d probably use it again when things get dicey… In my experience it is better to do the ritual upon waking up as you’re more sensitive to energy when your fully relaxed… One very vivid and powerful experience I got was having this strong sense of the presence as I visualized. There was a buzzing feeling in my entire body, and it felt like I was inside a whirlwind as I summoned each angels in turn, the wind get stronger as I call upon Yohach, Kalach, Natzariel and suddenly came to halt when calling Oziel. It is one of the reasons I know that GOMs rituals do work… They’re just often taken for granted due to their simplicity as most people loves to complicate life.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip to do it in the mornings! I like the simplicity of the sword banishing and because you can do it quickly. I think when my situation has been resolved, in the future I probably wouldn’t have to worry about doing it regularly if not required.

Awesome!

I had a strong physical experience recently with the GOM rituals when calling Shax. I definitely felt an energy whoosh through me and around me. It took me by surprise. And now another interesting one using the GOM book Wealth Magick when I was experiencing static and zapping on my skin calling out the incantation in ritual 2. I think this ritual is very powerful with the Omnipotence Angels (Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel).

2 Likes

@wintrygaze Did you hear any sounds during the ritual? or afterwards? like a loud bang on the window while scanning the sigil?

@Ish i didn’t hear any sound or experienced poltergeist activity during or after the rituals. I am not that “sensitive”, but when I focus it’s like there’s just me and the sigil and my intentions, no matter how loud or chaotic the environment it just gets muted in the background (i think the ritual to wield power helps a lot in this regard). After the rituals I mostly feel peaceful, sometimes tired sometimes energized, but sense of peace is there and I just trust in the process. Other than that, during the course of normal day, for a split second i would sometimes see orb of light in the corner of my eyes, and that’s that.

2 Likes

Why do we need to cleanse and banish when doing baneful magick?

1 Like

So the baneful energies you summon don’t filter into your own life and cause unintentional damage.

2 Likes

Also is there an appropriate time to do the ritual? Can I do it during the day?

No. You can do it whenever it is convenient for you.

Thank you. I’ve done my 4th petition with DOM Ritual 1 but this time, the paper did not burn completely. Does it matter?

It generally doesn’t mean anything. There are so many things that can affect how a paper burns.

1 Like