Public praise to Lucifer and Clauneck!

Public praise to Lucifer and Clauneck! I was having a paradoxical situation in my life, on several plans, economic-wise and romantic. Although I have been practicing Chaos Magic for years, I was having difficulty connecting, every ritual was weak, few results.

Given a very unfair economic situation with the company I work for, I was being denied payment of a bonus that I needed for an important project I have in my life. The chances of getting that money were scarce. I did a first ritual a week ago, to get only a “let’s think about it.” Then, I decided to perform a more ceremonial ritual, invoking Belial, Flereous, Lucifer and Leviathan in each cardinal point, with the ringing of the 9 chimes, in an attempt to invoke the great King Clauneck.

The Cactus and his favorite green apple were the offerings. A glass of wine and the blood of one of my fingers on the sigils were the rest. Two days later I got the confirmation that the money had been approved. This is not the first time Clauneck delivers results. Guys, research about Him, he’s the King of abundance for a reason. He’s on the Grimorium Verum manuscript.

I will not reveal what the sigil that I burned was about, but burning it manifested the intention clear, and my desire came true. And it was granted 48 hours later. This is a life changer for me.

Glory to you Father Lucifer, Morning Star. Glory to you great King King Clauneck, spirit of abundance and prosperity.

This money is not just money, it is justice, it is dignity regained.

AHVALEN EESEN CLAUNECK KIAR
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

Create a connection with the spirits you work with, just not only demand them things. They can be your real best friends in life.

To get the most out of Great King Clauneck, prefer using Dragons Blood incenses and perform it during the day.

7 Likes

To many asking how I did it, I will write a very brief summary. By definition, a practicioner of Chaos Magick makes his own ritual/way of working, so it’s not strict way to do things. By general rule, all you need is making an altar where you put your offerings, sigils (of the demon you want to invoke/evoke) and drawing/images of the demon.

You put the sigils face down, as they are sacred.
You put yourself very close to the altar and, if possible, put yourself AND the altar inside a big white circle (you can make it out of salt), or simply get a carpet where you can ink your white circle and re-use it everytime.

You put 4 candles around the circle, facing north/east/west/south (use your cell phone to know where your cardinal points are in the room where you are going to do the ritual).

Light the incense of the Demon you want to invoke or evoke. Read about the demon, about his personality , what he likes as offerings, etc. Treat Him/her with all due respect.

So, get a sword / knife / dagger, and:

point to the North candle (Belial), and ask him to come, from the north, lord of the earth. And recite His Enn 3 times.

point to the East candle (Lucifer), and ask him to come, from the East, lord of the air. And recite His Enn 3 times.

point to the South candle (Flereous), and ask him to come, from the south, lord of the fire. And recite His Enn 3 times.

point to the West candle (Leviathan), and ask him to come, from the West, lord of the seas. And recite His Enn 3 times.

Finally, try to get into a Gnostic state of mind (google about it), and draw the sigil with the intention of what you want to achieve. So you put

1. the sigil with your intention AND 2. the sigil of the demon (in this case I did it with Clauneck) into the altar.

Try to visualize both Sigils in the air as if they were living objects/entities, like drawn in the space, with radiance, or like burning. But in the air, in your imagination. Visualize it and recite the Enn of the Demon you want to invoke/evoke. That will help you put into a gnostic state of mind.

And ask for the demon of your choice to come to you and give you what you are asking. Show respect, they don’t owe you anything, all the contrary. When you think it’s time and you feel the connection with the entity, the flames of the candles should blink, or get any other signal. Sometimes there just no signal at all.

When you think you got connected, BURN BOTH SIGILS in a vessel or something. Sigils have to be burnt so they go into subconsciouss and you forget completely about what you asked.

Then throw the ashes into the wind, in the outside of the house.
And close the ritual and thank all of the involved demons for their appearence and help. And shut the candles with your fingers. That’s it. The ritual concludes.

2 Likes

So impressed I feel I could do it now

1 Like

@Andries_Tusha Please properly introduce yourself as you were previously asked to do after your first post. It is required here.

@Andries_Tusha Please do a proper introduction in the correct place. Click the link here and do so.