Psychonaut Trip Tips? - Taking Shrooms

Nothing to be afraid of. Your mindset through the day will set the tone. My experiences always started with the light and sound show. Random visions accompanied by etherial music. That faded after a while and there was always a voice I could dialog with after that

1 Like

Ah, alright, I think I’ma do it now. I honestly was hoping you’d be the one to respond lol.

1 Like

Good journey. :+1:

And don’t do it two days in a row. Nothing will happen and you will waste your shrooms.

1 Like

I would def recommend less than 3GS for a first time user. you’re probably out of your trip by now though.

1 Like

It went well

3 Likes

Thats good. Out of the psyches I have used shrooms are probably my least favorite. They have a tendency to destroy my stomach and cause unpleasant experiences.

If you ask me (which you didnt) id say look into Hawaiin baby woodrose seeds. Legal, and soothing. Trip like a dream everytime :ghost:

1 Like

This experience was pretty might, but it was also pretty cool, it will probably be a while before I try it again or a higher dosage. I am interested in ayahuasca as well.

4 Likes