Psychology & Related Debate

:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

But they did technically cure it on many occasions. But they reduced the patient to a vegetable afterwards.

1 Like

Just because something is “recognised” doesn’t meant it’s true. The Branch Davidians “recognised” that they were God’s chosen and that David Koresh was a prophet. Today’s society is nothing more than a large cult with barely tangible beliefs as far from Natural evidence as they’ve ever been.

You talk of physical evidence and then bring a subjective metaphysical variable into it? Are you having a laugh?

There’s no such thing as monsters in the causal universe. Just action-orientated individuals who’s ideology the cattle cannot comprehend. So to hide this lack of insight, people blanket them as"monsters," which is really asinine and shows an extreme lack of intellect and intelligence. In the causal, a “monster” is an individual you do not understand and never will.

2 Likes

I didn’t read your post at all no, I gave my view on it. I don’t believe there’s any other explanation for it. Schizophrenia is what it is. Some people can be misdiagnosed sure but many occultist try to over fantasize it into something it’s not. I do not feed ideas that apparently conspiracy theories that someone is claiming people to be schizophrenic because they don’t want them doing magick that’s delusion of gander to me. I also do not care for the idea that telling schizophrenic people they are just misdiagnosed especially by newbie occultists who have no degree to or real knowledge on it besides what magick communities tell them about super psychics.

2 Likes

Shit, what if it is schizophrenia? This would explain that lack of general consensus for a lot things regarding demonic evocation.

1 Like

didnt know this thread was going to pick up as it did, lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Fair point. I’m not personally opposed to any kind of discrimination, however psychologists seem to think they’re scientists when they’re still torturing, and conducting human experiments on people to this day, not based on science though, based on ideals. How many people are committed to psychiatric wards, that aren’t even really crazy? How many of these people were put there to silence them, and in exchange they could do to them whatever they pleased.

1 Like

Considering a little over 1% of the earth’s population has schizophrenia, it’s pretty amazing all you guys know “a lot of schizophrenics”.
I just wanted to say this because anything else will get me in trouble. :+1:

2 Likes

how do you know its 1 percent? maybe its more they just dont come forward

2 Likes

Oh no reason, aside from easily obtainable statistics. Currently 23 million people worldwide.
I’m not getting involved here though, I just wanted to make that observation while I wait for my temp ban on fb to expire.

3 Likes

well all im saying maybe its a little more its just people are afraid to come out, like being gay in the 30s

3 Likes

1 in every 125 people here. It’s not that uncommon.

2 Likes

wow really? do you by any chance have statistics? how did you get at that number?

1 Like

I’m not saying there aren’t, I’m just going with the figures provided by the WHO, considering that things like that are literally their jobs.

1 Like

I’m absolutely going to have to call shenanigans on this.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nvvg.nl/files/39/concept_rl_schizo_10.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi9iofOvLzkAhUCLlAKHcWEC2UQFjAGegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw38YaaV16qN3qKmpPe0AN7n

2 Likes

I do but it’s in Dutch. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

is that Dutch? I cant read that lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Use google search and translate. :rofl:

2 Likes