Psychic vampirism on someone cursed

It is recomendable NOT to realize psychic vampirism on someone you have cursed? Or it doesn’t affect you? Or maybe makes the victim more weak??

1 Like

It indeed weakens the target but i suggest vampiric attacks prior to the curse as you would be absorbing your own curse and taking on that gunk.

Vampirism also can hasten the manifestation of curses, destroy wards, and even kill the target amongst other things

4 Likes

I’ve managed to curse someone to where they have psy-vampirism, just the kind that they can’t control.

2 Likes

Ups, late. The target is already cursed. I assume in that case is better to find a healthy new target to start practicing psychic vampirism right?

1 Like

That or learn how to filter energy

2 Likes

And how was it? You are saying that the target had psychic vampirism and then you curse it, correct?

No, I’m saying the person was ‘normal’ and the curse I did made it to where they ended up with psy-vampirism, where they needed to feed on energy or they would feel drained.

2 Likes

Sorry I still can’t understand you very well :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:. Are you saying you made a curse, where the target needed to start making psychic vampirism?? (sorry, non-english speaker here) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m saying I made a curse, the curse is a forced psy-vampirism curse.

2 Likes

Finally!!! And what if the target doesn’t know how to make psychic vampirism? That would make him/her always tired? :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

Pretty much yes, they’d always feel drained or start pulling energy subconsciously from those around them.

2 Likes

Wow, sounds like an amazing curse!! Did you publish it? Or it’s only for you? :stuck_out_tongue: Right now I’m just starting to read/practice about it, but maybe in the future, I will need better knowledge on this.
If you don’t want to share it, it’s ok, sounds amazing anyway! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t publish it no, mainly because it was done some time ago and one of those things that doesn’t require you to buy candles and pray and what not.

2 Likes

How do you filter energy, I would like to use vamperism (and have a little in the past), but idk how to filter the energy

3 Likes

I am starting with these: Psychic Vampyrism – V.K. Jehannum

1 Like

Thank you very much! <3

1 Like

To filter is to cleanse in a way.

I like to visualize an astral air filter, seeing the clean energy pass through into me and the gunk getting caught in the filter. When I’m done I see the air filter descend into the earth, grounding and neutralizing the gunk.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like