Psychic vampires and the Black Flame

As i ignite my black flame im becoming increasingly aware of my core, which is the black flame or the black flame is within my core( i believe it is this) or the solar plexus/ solar plexus chakra.

After watching “Disco Demonic Hydropnoic” playlist of uniting chi gong with the black sun and utulizing the knowledge of the 3 dantians( lower, middle and upper dantian) within the bodies, i believe there is indeed a connection to the core and the lower dantian as well as the upper dantian in the head and psy vampires pyshic abilities.
When i chant the black flames and arouse the power within my body, i notice as a psy vampire the black flames were growing in my mind and only after learning more about the black flame i know it ignites the knowledge, consciousness, and understanding of our mental faculties. As well as our psyhic abilities, which for a psy vampire is doubled and easily handled as ive heard of stories where practioners go insane or mad once the black flame either touches thier mind or once stronger rampages the brain brining insanity( “dont rush if you feel uncomfortable or pain”)… even as a psy vampire i did feel a little unusual in the brain which i believe is being burnt by the black flames, so i make sure i become more used to the flames by gently spreading all over my body from my legs to head and to aura, by energy work, visualization and illumination of the black flame from our core.

If your having trouble or are new try invoking or talkin to Lucifer, Azazel or other dark lords/lady to assist in your black flame development. If you want more human interaction make sure you ask somwone who is ethier proficient in the uses of the black flame or has experienced it for themselves.

Also when i first became a psy vampire i would alway vampirize my surroundings through my aura, after pulling using head as center of the pull or vortex. I suspect i have been utilizing this upperdantian in a left hand path approach, in the past i believe it to be a psy ability to utilize the mind to pull in energy via the aura.

Also i would like you to know i was led to post on my experience regarding the black flame, since this gnosis has illuminated my mind on further workings with the black flame.

• Thank you for reading XD
    EmpowerBlackFlame
1 Like

During my black flame chantings i notice that spirits like to reside within me, from the dark lords to regular spirits(lol), some like to leave thier energy within my body(negativity, very low vibrational energy thats disgusting, and emotional energy that sometimes are depresive) which im against, since it lowers my vibration unlike invocating the dark lords and dark ladies.

So in response to this Beazlebub showed me ways i can utilize my illumination from my black flame to raise my vibration through my body and aura, cleansing it at the same time( since the energies are being burnt up). I illuminate meaning casting the black-light, energy and vibration of my black flame through my body casting to my aura and my sourroundings, like i want raise the temperature burning my surroundings like the hottest days of summer.
Now Azazel jump in and assisted me to use visualization and even music to increase my profiency with the black flame illumination, causing my experience and technique to improve. I was basically using high pace rock and roll while visualizing blinding black light spreading in my sourroundings, moving fast, pummeling the space tearing it apart. It has given me much power and improvements, to which im glad i took it seriously or it would have taken longer to improve from my previous level. (Honestly i think this is the prelude to me learning black light, i am excited but i am patient since i have much more to learn before that).

While invocating the black flame you can practice this illumination technique, especially if other beings energy or negative energy is suppressing you. Also utilizing mental power/ I will, emotions/ I believe, sexual energy/ I desire during any invocation can make the connection and manifestation of energy greater than it was before( use it for any invocations). It definitely takes some time and practice so good luck, you have to too all 3( I will, I believe, I desire) at the same, before invocation and during invocation.

Cautions to take note of: Make sure you illuminate in a space free from others, as ive accidentally forgot others was next to me while i was walking amd illuminating my black flame. This is like burning others, try to stay karma free folks.

From my interactions with Beazlebub and his nudges i believe this can help with destroying energies that can cause you to get sick and helping you fight it off sooner. I did notice i was spitting out “Phlegm” during my black flame illumination…mostly spit but i get the nudge lol. Good luck.

• EmpowerBlackFlame

I have merged these two posts because they are essentially on the same topic. Please try to keep similar posts about your black flame experiences here instead of making multiple threads.

1 Like

Of course, i shall do so from here on.

Karma, Vampires and the Black Flame.

A few months ago i started chanting the black flame after extensive research in the occult and becoming luciferian, since I just walked out the beginner phase and found the path to being intermediate with the black flame. The spirits around me love the black flame, so they would reside within as i chant.
A particular Psy-Sanguine Hybrid decided she didnt like that i was improving, and decided to dump her negative energy within my body slowing the black flame in my body. Experiencing this before my black flame had ignited was horrible, as it was negative energy from humans and it felt “non-evolutionary”’ it was so disgusting. I had repeatedly told her if she was going to vampirize negative energy so much, she should vampirize life force more and negative energy less(woe is my suggestion).

The emotion and thoughts within the negative energy, was slowing my ignition of my black flame( the flame is evolution itself). As i was doing this in the sun instead of darkness, Amaymon and Naamah influenced me to read a comic I had which was “Batman” under the sun. After over 200 pages and the high temperatures of the sun, i was acquainted with Batmans dark psychology with crime and criminals, which left a black fog in my mind for a few hours. Being under the sun so long, i felt this darkness but heat, that felt similir to what i believe to be the Black sun.

After that incident I became closer to the black flame, the concept of the Black Sun and Amaymon. This dark lord connection to the Black sun is a lot of shadow energy, but he is still deeply connected with darkness, fire, and death with the Black Sun. I also unexpectedly recieved my due karma for burning 2 spirits residing within me, a lunar demon vampire hybrid and a psy-sanguine vampire, thier connection to fire and the sun was weaker so they got burnt while i was in a 100 degrees heat. I hold no grudges after karmically being burnt on a 108 degree day, walking 2 miles without water later that week( i didnt notice i was tired and almost passed out). After my experience i was enlightened and all i could say is, beware of those that can utilize karma and time lol.

After successfully igniting my black flame( with help from Beazlebub) my profiency with it grew and I was able to burn out negative energy and illuminate the black flame to my aura to cleanse it. Although not strong enough yet to send spirits packing, in time I know I will get there.

Another incident was with a Vampiric Nephilim( from earths nephililm age) who thought injecting his energy in my body was ok to do, which felt like rape, abuse and crossing boundaries that i hated, plus we are both guys so…
Since i had to keep my ego in check while blowing up in anger due to my black flame, it was easier said than done and now know the meaning of psyhic influence in an embarassing way. Wanting to punch someone in thier face, while not being able to was infurating and exhausting as i had to let it go. Eventually as i endured, i kept chanting my black flame as this went on from days to weeks, I eventually became experienced enought to burn his enegy out being free from his dispressive mood and emotions. All I have to say, never underestimate influence especially when Belial and Naamah is behind it, using it to teach you a lesson you will forever remember.

Lastly i was climbing the Tree of Life, and preparing to cross the abyss on the dayside of the system. I recieved a calling to either cross da’ath or go through it to the otherside to begin my Qliphothic initions, as my occult experience hadn’t reach 2 years yet my foundation was weak, and I had just learned how to cleanse despite my knowledge and understanding. So I am stuck in the process of prepapring to cross the abyss, which can take a whole year is what I sense. This experience had exploded my understanding of da’ath, it’s purpose, ego, the Black Flame and knowledge. Also this entire time from initially igniting my black flame to now(October 2023), i am still stuck in the process of da’ath preparation until my foundation has become solid to withstand Qliphothic initiation.

For those that want to talk to spirits, being around them like humans will greatly assist that. But the key is improving your mind rather than rushing to communicate with spirits, its better to invocate and talk to the dark lord since their minds are stronger than non-immortal spirits.

A note to other vampire’s and magician’s: Vampirization of humans is just meant to learn the methods of how to be vampiric or a vampire. Although their free game when it comes to taking energy, you are what you eat. You either need to quit sucking thier energy in or take in EVOLUTIONARY and higher vibrational energies. This can be void, chaos, Qliphoth spheres, elemental energy, planetargy energy, darkness and life force. Sucking in shitty energy without converting it will only get you so far, as you will become that shitty energy.

I wish you all good luck and the best,
EmpowerBlackFlame.

Vampires, Reincarnation and yearning to become a god( Black Flame ignition)

I have lived a life that probably had more Reincarnations than the regular reincarnation, for the two people I was with was causing me so much chaos in my past life that I had basically become resistant to it and the reason they kept doing so was because I eventually as well as unconsciously started making choices that were always fruitful and correct that they would always fuck shit up because my life was “easy”.
Continue on to this life and I developed a yearning to become a god from an early age so much that I exploded with potential and drive once I found magic. Once I found out I can become a god, it was the greatest thing ever but I had to check my Ego, take my time and work on my foundation before venturing into Qlippothic initiation. Before magic I found my life was in ruins and on the collapse as once again two vampires decided they want to run my life cause I am asleep and still in the matrix. They treated my life as a toy, did whatever they wanted cause humans can’t see them, as vampires they fed on me, my girlfriend’s, my family and entire life bringing it to ruin(almost). There was so much chaos, I survived through sheer determination, drive and ruthless mindset that would let nothing get in my way. I am very serious and I continue to embody this as I continue magic. I have axed all relationships that would hinder me on my path, including my only family, friends and anyone connected to the mundane world. I can tell my path to ascension would require that same ruthless mindset.
After two pacts regarding knowledge and guiding me on my path on Evolution, I started igniting my black flame that I was so into it and the continues repetition of it that I didn’t even noticed I had taken one of the most fundamental steps to ascension and godhood, as igniting the black flame is one of the requirements to walk the path to become a demi-god. At the moment I prefer to focus on the black flame, black sun and black light to solidify my foundation with this, so I won’t get knocked around on the tree of death.
After my experience in the mundane world, I would rather evolve than focus on power solely, I Honestly have already learned my lesson but I believe the gods would keep reminding me so I don’t get an enlarged ego, as that itself can block you on ascension itself.
As someone who influenced me early to evolve would say, keep becoming impeccable spirit, a warrior spirit with a ruthless mentality for your evolution. Die to yourself, kill your ego, destroy distraction, and explode with potential.
I believe it goes like this :
Black Flame( evolution and awakening of abilities, path of GodHood, alchemy and a source for inner strength)
BLACK SUN( Power, energy, alchemy, transformation and evolution increased)
Black Light( immortality, path to godhood, transformation, and alchemy….it can be a source of energy)

-EmpowerBlackFlame

Just imagine the bluish light on both of them is black light lol…I’m not there but I will walk to it with drive and passion XD.

I had trouble finding black flame chants, so I hunted some down and came up with these. I made a PDF, but since I can’t post a document I’ll update this later in writing for this will be a Screenshot from my phone.

1 Like

Black Flame, Black Sun, Black Light
Black Flame is the acausal spark and flame that ignites the adept onto the left hand path of ascent of evolution, alchemy and godhood.

Nahutz Fher Anta Infurnum Negra (Raven Star & Azazel)
Align your Black Flame to the Black Sun

Kneah Latentom un Fhuregro Mein Dealac Salo Atotos (Behemoth-x)
Awaken your Black Flame

Khe Nefron Leh Vah Galinos Hah Eem Umh Tahron Shekus Nah Sakraton Davas Azazel (Satan and Sons & Azazel)
Infused with the essence of the Void and the Black Flame

Vhauntu Mhae Nocturna Astrahnae
Sohna Tae A Estu Alluminae
Estro Mhakalash Kala Naztromae
Ez Un Nhastu Ez Un Tumeahna
Ez Un Bahlo Ez Un Tumhae Allash-Ahna
Ez Un Histae Ezhon Infernum
Rhana Mheso Ezhon Tu-Ahtta
E Na E Nu Ahna Nocturna
E Na E Nu Ahna Infernum Ahta
E Na E Nu Ahna Sola-Rhan Eternae
Nocturna Vhalash Ahna
E Sa E Nu Halumaesu
Tallash-Le-Vhanna
Sohla Mhae Ahna Noctuna (J.D. Temple & Azazel)
Channeling of Black Flame Chant

Inferna Baza Belal Beliel Tol Ka Em Rezna Asall Azazel Zo Tao So Sukahl Telka Kelkem Epniz Ergo Rah
(Cult of Belial Official)

A Versatile mantra of the Black Flame that can be used in any way, be creative.
Allash TadAlash TallAshtu ( E.A Koetting & Azazel)
Black Flame Mantra

A) Krerra Naso ViVanne Nisan Gnabre Somo Na E Tassa Senn
B) Omo Kath Nasan Onko Issa Nasith Ilst
C) Odho Lia’rs Ka Tis Sa Mar As Sah
(BALG Forum, User: Lux_Anguis)
Black Flame Chant of The Nagas/ All Separate Chants

A). Akdenrarsos “ Ack-den-wrar-soes” (BALG Forum, User: Rayne & Belphegor)
Black Flame Chant. “Recite while Black Flames ascend throughout you, revel and enjoy the Flames.”

B).Orodenus Dracus Aras  (Balg Forum, User Rayne & Satan)

Awaken the devil within you, from the deepest pit of the Black Flame. Chant Focusing on the core of the Flames to attain power as a devil.

Aur Achara ( V.k Jehannum)
Words of Power For Draconian/Qliphothic Sorcery./ Calls on the Black Light to empower the Black Flame and all Chakras.

Abaddon: Es Na Ayer Abaddon Avage

Azazel: Eya On Ca Azazel Aken

Satan: Tasa Reme Laris Satan, Ave Satanis

BLACK SUN
The Black Sun is evolution on the left hand path, it is a powerful force used to enact change within yourself and the environment.

NARAM MA E NAA KAMAEN NAA SATHH
TAMMA AN LA PASS DA AN MA KALAM
MORAMMAR RI TIAS SATH
NARAM RI TIAS SATH
KAME NA ARNA ASTHU NA EM
NARRAS SAHAMMAR U UMAR
(BALG Forum, User : Lux_Anguis & Amaymon)
“opens Black Sun within and in the environment. Great boost in energy, psychic/mental energies and connection to the Black Sun.”

Black Sun Meditation*
“I suggest you stop any focus on your mind and emotions, by simply letting your breath flow as deep and relaxed as you can, without using extra muscles.”
“Then focus on the Black Sun, and see it at the center of our galaxy.”
“Breath it’s energy through you and let it fill you up, until you feel calm and comfortable in it.”
“Form a small Black Sun and absorb it into the zeal chakra at the back of your neck.”
“try to let your focus drift away from your body and sensations except the hearing. Stay conscious.”
(BALG forum, User: Yberion)

meditation journey through the Black Sun
Journal of Lucifer-Amaymon
(BALG forum, User: Teras390)

Caution***The litany of the Black Sun
(BALG forum, User: Xag_Darklight

Caution*The Gateway For The Black Sun Quintessence
“entering into the Inner mind of the Black Sun”.
BALG forum, user: Xag_darklighy
ONLY USE IF YOUR EXPERIENCED WITH THE BLACK SUN

Amaymon: Elan Reya Amaymon

Belial: Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial

BLACK LIGHT
**Black Light is alchemy and the practice of immortality towards godhood. It is a source of energy that emanates from the Black Sun. It can also illuminate from your very own Black flame that resides in your core.
THE ONLY KNOWN SOURCE TO ACQUIRE THIS FROM ANOTHER PRACTITIONER THAT I AM AWARE OF IS “L THE ALCHEMIST”, HE HAS A BLACK LIGHT COURSE ON BECOME A LIVING GOD.
ANOTHER WAY TO START THIS PATH IS TO TALK TO THE DARK GODS.

Lucifer: Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

Beelzebub: Adey Vocar Avage Beelzebub

Researchers Note: You can call any Dark Lord to assist or learn about Black Flame, Black Sun, Black Light. But those Dark Lords specifically in those areas can assist you, there like the forerunner of those topics.

1 Like

When working with the black flame I noticed I can feel how dirty my aura is, if a spirit is suppressing my aura. I would take a shower and do my black flames chants again, making it noticable easier to illuminate the black flame from my core to my body then to my aura and onward to my environment. When I first started Beazlebub was the one who assisted my black flame in growing, it was harsh at first since his energy, personality and actions can be like a draconian, but I pushed onwards I pushed my illumination. As he thought me to rely on my mind, belief and sexual energy and push the light of my black flame, which is called illumination to my energy field and beyond. Since I couldn’t naturally do it myself, I started with music and visuals to my great benefit, I became my own super Saiyan. Corny as it sounds lol.

I started with one chant 108 times, then 216 times. I moved on with 3 chants at the same time for 108 times, the burn was fantastic and I noticed myself getting stronger. Amazed at my results I noticed the effects dying, the worst days would be when I didn’t eat enough the day prior, or when I’m too tired. So I tried black sun invocations with Amaymon, that opened my body more making my black flame feel more at home. The energy would nourish my black flame growing.

From what I’ve read of others experience, doing the black flame chants all the time isn’t the best, as it’s best to have another practice. Apparently your black flame is stimulated the deeper you head into your practice. I am thinking of intitating into the Draconian path, since the black flame is alchemy merging this into my Draconian practice should make me stronger faster. Evolution is always the road to ascent rather than only power.

Also the black flame does burn off negative energy, mine isn’t fully powered up yet. But it does help when your sick and trying to fight it off, once I thought I was sick and ready to do my chants and it was just a head cold, so I left it alone lol.

Good luck everyone on Thier Black Flame workings

1 Like