Psychic Thread

Hello everyone.

Does anyone practice any “mainline” psychic phenomenon type work? I’m talking about moving things with their will, channeling “random” spirits with automatic writing, having seances, reading minds, etc. Basically occultism lite.

This was the first “occult” thing I started on. There was a site back in the day called psi-pong and it was a community of people exploring psychic type skill. From there I learned how to spin a pin wheel, create “psi-balls” and do some basic telepathic communications.

Right now I’m working on developing my psychic skill even more. I guess we would just call it divination. But I’m working on a much more grounded method. I’m working on predicting coin flips, predicting tarot cards, and even some financial markets for profit. Basically all real world instant or quick feedback type of deal.

I’m wondering if anyone else is doing the same?

I think there was someone here working on lottery numbers. I think it was bingohandjob. What a name eh?

I was actually warned against trying to develop the more “flashy” siddhis, like telekinesis, levitation, etc., so I haven’t tried to move things with my mind, but I do always try and get a good reading from people, which probably includes as much intuitive reading of body language etc., as anything psychic.

I'm working on predicting coin flips, predicting tarot cards, and even some financial markets for profit. Basically all real world instant or quick feedback type of deal.

I’m getting quite good at predicting the nature (blue or red) and even type of amount in the boxes, just before they open them, in the TV show Deal Or No Deal…can’t think of any way to turn that into something lucrative, but I’m hitting 90%+ average on red or blue, and about 70% on the type of amount, for example red starts at £1,000 and goes up to £250,000, and I can usually tell whether it’s low or high.

These are recorded shows, not live, and you get a gap of a few seconds from when the player chooses the box until it’s opened by the person behind it, and it’s in that period I predict it… completely useless skill but it’s all I have on this topic! lol

I think the fact I don’t actually LIKE the show that much, and started doing this out of curiosity, may have helped - if I was frantically trying to predict something to keep food on the table, I don’t think my hit rate would be so high.

Oh yeah and check out the Monroe Institute. They’re all about the kind of stuff you talk about.