Psychic empowerment, psychic development

Hello all ive been on a quest to increase my psychic abilities on all levels for a while now and was wondering if we could pool all the ideas into this 1 forum to enhance and awaken abilities to the highest degree. To empower the mind im asking all to post their most effective psychic awakening technique.

Here is my contribution:
For me since time is not linear at all you can actually remember the future. Everyday practice day dreaming future events, as a observer <–keyword. For example before going into an elevator psychicly hear the evelator door direction opening, second visualize which one ur gonna walk into, then visualize who will get on try to describe the sex height amount of people and what buttons they press…etc…

This has worked alot for me. And can find info to far events and non local problems and situations. Your intent and questions are important. Make sure ur intent and question is clear.

Let us together give our best techniques and make a great topic.

Welcome @Renaultsoleil It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and you were asked to do so after your first post back in January, but I see you have not bothered to do so. Please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

something that i found very useful in increasing my abilities is using rituals from vk jehannum’s wordpress. i did a lot of them in a few days and my abilities and senses increased drastically. they are simple and powerful

3 Likes

Got a link to that? Im interested

1 Like

search vk jehannum on google and he has a ritual section where you can find the rituals

1 Like

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/ this is the website
Rituals – V.K. Jehannum this is where the rituals are

2 Likes

Switching Dominant Hemispheres works good, start reading upside down, start writing mirror style from bottom of page to top left handed if possible, sing along with the music, visualize, be creative, use your creativity everyday, build things, draw and design. be artistic in everything you do.