Psychic Development for the Magician

218 likes… Holy shit Adam :laughing:

2 Likes

The shit works man, @Blightwall just tried it and didn’t even get past the first part and already had a clairaudienc experience, not too shabby. That kid definitely has a natural talent for sure. I’ve never seen anybody see results that soon into it.

3 Likes

Wait, for real?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve never seen anyone start the meditation and get something before even reaching the void. Imagine what you will be capable of when you are in the void.

1 Like

Of course! If you keep working, you’ll see more results and better manifestations. Keep it up! I didn’t even get a response that fast.

1 Like

Whoa…feel kind of confounded. there have been less than a handful of times when I’ve done meditation that’s oriented towards getting into lucid dreaming and of the successes, I would count 'hearing’s (like, legitimately hearing a voice in my head, and I think if I can pull a memory of it, felt like it was towards the center of my mind?) 3 off the top of my head (not including the one from this) I’d have to check my journal and skim thru. But it’s always been a single word from the encounters i would hear and I’d snap out of it. I’d then mentally eviscerate myself for that.

If what you guys say is true, then I really should buckle down and get to it then!

My biggest fear in this endeavor isnt that what lies beyond but whether i can stay focused. Should I continue to do this or perhaps I should find a way to calm the mind since it was a struggle to keep focused and not deviate?

1 Like

Calming the mind and becoming receptive is the whole purpose of the original void meditation. Making yourself available to the very natural state for working

2 Likes

Yup, this was about to be my response @Blightwall.

2 Likes

Aaaahhhh, ok. Keep doing this. Gotcha.

Feeling pretty excited from reading all this.

1 Like

Do I have to memorize the whole thing and do it

1 Like

Keep breaking out of trance to read next step

Yes, it’s not that hard, don’t be mentally lazy my friend Lol it’s good for you. :wink:

2 Likes

Keep trying is what I would say. Honestly, I broke it up into 2 parts: the suns is the first part and the void the 2nd. Think I got the first down. I do try to make the transition smoother than the last. and I, out on a whim, tried the void…whoa…shits dark. Like…blacker dark than what i EVER imagined. Really cool. and I wasnt trying too hard (kind of hard to when your at work and you only took a small break to clear the mind).

2 Likes

Thanks for this it was interesting. I’ve heard of these two meditations separately but not at the same time. something different happened to me. When I got to the bottom step and walked of I just fell very fast like if I were to step off a cliff and then i started to visualize disintegrating and then I started to hear all types of things. Some clear but fast like a radio but I can’t remember exactly what it was.

Anyways first time I did this void medaitation and got somewhere with it. Thanks again

1 Like

Amazing read! Thanks for this gem!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Great content :+1: I have started incorporating the three suns ritual into my own little void staircase ritual, with an added twist. After the third sun passes out of my feet, I envision a black sun - like a solar eclipse, pure black with an illuminated outline - passing up over my body from feet to crown, dissolving the boundaries between the physical and ethereal body; disintegrating everything down to a cellular level.

I then traipse quickly down the staircase counting from 11 to 1, and as I step off at the bottom, I sink deeply into a well of blackness - like dive-bombing into a deep pool - then turn to swim downwards, relaxed, breathing easily, before breaking through the bubble and emerging into the inner plane.

4 Likes

Get plentiful sleep helps all your psychic abilities.

4 Likes

Bump. Assimilating into my daily practice.

2 Likes

Assimilating into my practice today

1 Like