Psychic Development for the Magician

Looks like Lucifer but disconnected

2 Likes

I did this meditation a few days ago and when I tried to control my breathing a small vibration was coming out of my throat, after this I was sufficiently immersed and managed to silence my breathing but the vibration was still heard and accompanied me throughout the meditation. Is this part of the development of clairaudience?

5 Likes

It’s never happened to me before but everyone is different and has their own experiences so I say go with it and see where it takes you it’s definitely something to do with your throat Chakrah possibly a blockage, try to investigate further.

3 Likes

For those that do this regularly:

Why not expand on it? When you go there, try using the energy to manifest something. Remember, one of the things the void is regarded for, is the center of all creation and destruction.

6 Likes

This meditation is amazing…the first few times nothing happened, and then I made it a point to try to open myself to belial. The meditation paired with his enn, I heard “can I show you something?”
As I’m still beginning to discern my thoughts from spirits, I was unsure of this at first. The session ended and I tried again the next night.
Then I got this symbol through the static behind my eyelids, as though I was ready to be shown.

3 Likes

Linking my posts together for easy reference for myself and whoever else might finally useful.

3 Likes

I’ve made other predictions then gloated about it here and if any of you remember or saw the prediction then saw my post of a news article verifying the prediction feel free to link it.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/ok-so-im-back-and-boy-do-i-have-a-story-to-tell/68872

2 Likes

Thank you for this amazing meditation I’m gonna do it today

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Holy shiiieeeetttt…ahem. I…kind of tried this method in that I mean I wanted to give it a shot or at least get the order of things somewhat downpat, and while I did get to the 2nd sun/moon (kind of hard to get the thoughts to shut up and go away) I heard a guys voice!!

Now I dont remember the one word he said was before I snapped out of it, what I do remember was how amused he sounded when he said it. Like a good genuine sense of amused is what I got from the encounter.

2 Likes

218 likes… Holy shit Adam :laughing:

2 Likes

The shit works man, @Blightwall just tried it and didn’t even get past the first part and already had a clairaudienc experience, not too shabby. That kid definitely has a natural talent for sure. I’ve never seen anybody see results that soon into it.

3 Likes

Wait, for real?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve never seen anyone start the meditation and get something before even reaching the void. Imagine what you will be capable of when you are in the void.

1 Like

Of course! If you keep working, you’ll see more results and better manifestations. Keep it up! I didn’t even get a response that fast.

1 Like

Whoa…feel kind of confounded. there have been less than a handful of times when I’ve done meditation that’s oriented towards getting into lucid dreaming and of the successes, I would count 'hearing’s (like, legitimately hearing a voice in my head, and I think if I can pull a memory of it, felt like it was towards the center of my mind?) 3 off the top of my head (not including the one from this) I’d have to check my journal and skim thru. But it’s always been a single word from the encounters i would hear and I’d snap out of it. I’d then mentally eviscerate myself for that.

If what you guys say is true, then I really should buckle down and get to it then!

My biggest fear in this endeavor isnt that what lies beyond but whether i can stay focused. Should I continue to do this or perhaps I should find a way to calm the mind since it was a struggle to keep focused and not deviate?

1 Like

Calming the mind and becoming receptive is the whole purpose of the original void meditation. Making yourself available to the very natural state for working

2 Likes

Yup, this was about to be my response @Blightwall.

2 Likes

Aaaahhhh, ok. Keep doing this. Gotcha.

Feeling pretty excited from reading all this.

1 Like

Do I have to memorize the whole thing and do it

1 Like