Psychic attack Symptoms and Ascension Symptoms

This makes the most sense. I’ve heard of this before. Except I don’t have health issues. These symptoms started dramatically and abruptly at a certain point in time at an exact date.

2 Likes

Yes, you would be the best person to judge what changed on that date then, I suppose. If you had a diary, you might want to check what it says too.

Hope you feel better soon :heart:

So what your saying if you put the wards up and they still happen its ascension, I’ve had all of them the past two months. I have put the wards up to stop them but yeah it didn’t work, so I just said fuck it I’ll deal with it lol its happening for a reason lol… so I said something to a healer a she said your ascending so I was like ok. ? Tho what’s the diff. Between Awakening and ascension? Or are they the same cuz I know on a conscious level I have had three Awakenings now this feels different then the others?

And not for nothing I’ve been hungry as shit lately, eating like a horse and not gaining anything lol??? Can that happen with ascending?

These are the symptoms I’ve found:

And WTF you can have more than one?

Always you as one will keep ascending it’s like shedding your skin as a snake, for me the more I work with my Chakras the more you are in tune, the more you awake. Kundalini will help

Now im also feeling heat in my heart. I’m so confused. I dont know if I’m being opened or attacked. Nothing ever mentions tue electrical sensations ive felt in my groin and feet over the years.

Were you baptised?

I found that before I had my reversed baptism to break away from the Christian tyrant, Yahweh, I would experience a lot of intensive problems with being psychically and magickally attacked. As I was about to get the reversed baptism done, in the few hours beforehand, I was attacked by Yahweh himself. Then I went through the reversal, and the problems died down. They’re nowhere near as bad as they used to be - practically non-existent.