Psychic and divination

I know these are two complete different things but wondering if there are any psychics in this forum and also how can I learn to do divination. I want to learn how to work with demons, spirits and other entities

1 Like

Uh theyre not exactly seperate things, someone who does divination uses their psychic abilities/senses. Psychic is what one is, divination is what someone uses their psychic abilities for.

However, to learn to work with them it’s just a matter of going out and experiencing them like you experience other humans, learn about evocations.

2 Likes

How can I learn this?

Normally I would never suggest reading books prior to experiencing because it can alter your experiences, but in this case I would suggest looking up how to evoke and books around it.

How i learned Divinitation with Tarot was just doing it with no idea what or how to do it i actually started with a deck of playing cards, I recommend just trying it with someone you trust ask how their day was and see what the cards give you.

I cant find the website that i started with, but this should give you a decent start.

3 Likes

Buy the Mastering Divination video course from BALG. It will teach you all you need to know to start.

1 Like

Thank you.! And where do I get that?

2 Likes

Divination is basically heavily intuition, tarot is a great way to learn honestly.

2 Likes

A couple rules you need to follow to be succesful.

1. Don’t doubt yourself that is the same with any sort of magick know what you feel is right.
  2. Don’t stop practicing if you want to get better
  3. (will be added if i can think of another)
3 Likes

I agree with RiseorDie start with tarot cards, it is easy and fun. The meanings from the card tell the story, the layout foretolds questions. The deck I am using is a standard Rider-Waite. I have also found the Hanson-Roberts deck, The Essential Tarot Kit: Book and Card Set is geared toward beginners would be excellent and there are many others that come with complete instructions for use, try Amazon the decks are not expensive starting at $15 and usually include free shipping.

1 Like

Depends on what you wanna learn , Azazel and Osiris can help, with their respective offices. Say prayers to them, learning is much easier this way and more efficient. I can testify to this.

2 Likes