Psych ward mental breakdown lock in plus kundalini awakening

hi was inactive for 5 days because I was in lock down I checked into a psych ward and rehab center for mental breakdown manic depression and suicidal tendencies… it was chill though and basically I just slept and ate got counseling and was given meds :pill:

anyway during my kooky breakdown I had a kundalini experience in the ward while doing zah meditation I did this 3 times in a row it felt great like a full body massage and heat rising from my base into the spine and out the skull I think I needed that kundalini to recharge my chakra energies… also Azazel was with me the whole time keeping me sane… I thank him a lot for it…

2 Likes

That’s great that you are better!
Azazel has done a lot for me lately too so I’m grateful for him, i hope you advance on you Journey.
If you need anybody to talk to you can message me, I’ve been there too.

1 Like

In some cases the things that they do administrate you will transform you from a sane and healthy individual into a zombie, I know a recent case that happened to someone that I know.

3 Likes

In moderation (and temporarily) they can help you regain your footing as well.
It shouldn’t be thrown out just because it’s “Medication”.

2 Likes

anyone know benifets of kundalini awakening as I did this while locked in using the zah meditation method…