Psionics/Radionics experience

Awesome man!!! I’m really looking forward to a group operation. If you finish your build and want to post a pic, that’d be sweet.

How about once you are finished with your build let us know and we can discuss a good basic project to start with. If we think some help is in order like Maxx suggested, then we should contact Uncle Chuckie himself for some tips and to give him some praise. :smiley:

I’m trying to think of something that we will see results from in the news. I’m a bit stumped on what or who. Discretion wise it might be best not to advertise the actual job but it could be something like using a B-Grade actor with a bad attitude as a target or arrogant football player. Perhaps we could attempt a group psionic mind read on one of them and compare impressions or information we receive to see how accurate this can get. Syncing up times would be a cool idea to really nail accuracy. I’m in Australia. AEST. This normally makes us 10-14 hours ahead of the USA in terms of time depending on where you are in the states.

Something simple to start with, then we can go from there. What do you reckon? :wink:

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:21, topic:485”]Awesome man!!! I’m really looking forward to a group operation. If you finish your build and want to post a pic, that’d be sweet.

How about once you are finished with your build let us know and we can discuss a good basic project to start with. If we think some help is in order like Maxx suggested, then we should contact Uncle Chuckie himself for some tips and to give him some praise. :smiley:

I’m trying to think of something that we will see results from in the news. I’m a bit stumped on what or who. Discretion wise it might be best not to advertise the actual job but it could be something like using a B-Grade actor with a bad attitude as a target or arrogant football player. Perhaps we could attempt a group psionic mind read on one of them and compare impressions or information we receive to see how accurate this can get. Syncing up times would be a cool idea to really nail accuracy. I’m in Australia. AEST. This normally makes us 10-14 hours ahead of the USA in terms of time depending on where you are in the states.

Something simple to start with, then we can go from there. What do you reckon? ;)[/quote]

Yeah, illuminati sorcerors are always out watching based on my experience. If you want to go the safe route you will want to target something that most likely won’t step on the toes of their clients. Of course if you want to go the dangerous route, one possible way is to communicate using occult means to minimize danger, but the issue is then you can’t be sure everyone is on the same page given varying levels of communication skills.

Anyway I would be interested in joining in but don’t have a radionic box yet.

For sure, defectron, good point. I’m always mindful of stepping into dangerous situations, and wouldn’t be jumping into anything dubious without complete confidence in my divination skills and without a doubt some things are best left alone. Any group project would more than likely be something of a benign nature or relatively harmless, more for gaining experience rather than stepping on toes.

I am more interested at the moment in using psionics for personal matters but a group objective project could be a cool way to gain experience and fine tune results as we could compare notes with each other. Any suggestions are welcome. Would be great to have you on board if you decide to make a box.

ok, here’s what I finally came up with. Forgive me, it’s a bit rough, especially the pod - but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s the full shebang:

My dials.
I decided to put in meaningful numbers on the number dial instead of a boring normal decimal sequence. I have infinity, negative infinity, negative zero, ‘i’ (square root of 2), heh, and some other nonsense numbers like -0.0.00 and MC^2 … so that should be for some interesting fun. I also did a color/chakra dial with the 8-notes A through G and shapes in sequence of number of sides, and then I have a planetary dial. Now that I think about it though, I should have put the shapes with the planets. Oh well …

These are fun. I filled some vials with my legendary ground crystal mashup of quartz, amethyst, angelite, blue calcite, and obsidian. The one is filled with grain alcohol and the other with sterilized water. Both have a copper coil submerged in them with the terminals that are inline with the circuit. I don’t know just how well that’s going to work out instead of having inline crystals, but we’ll see :smiley:

This one, I’m kinda proud of. It’s my replacement of a stickpad. I used a hollow tin tube and dropped a long thick quartz shard in there. I then wrapped it with copper wiring. Instead of dragging your finger across a stick pad, you wave your finger across the top of this. When the frequency becomes in tune with the frequency of the image or picture or whatever you put in the pod, the wave-forms amplify eachother, giving a heavier energetic output through the top of the quartz. You will feel a heavy magnetic peak emanate from the top of the … uh … thing. Let’s call it a … well … shit - I dunno. It emits an escalated energetic beam when you hit the right frequency, so how about a tuner bump? or Freak Bump? Yeah, for Frequency Bump. Freak Bump-I like that, let’s go with that :smiley:
Anyway, I tried it out earlier and you definitely get tangible energetic emission when you tune up, so it absolutely works. Another interesting thing I did notice, was that if you’re sensitive visually, and you just look down in the hole, you’ll see a purple fog right when you get a stick. So either way.

So - I’m ready to roll!!!

1 Like

You’re a madman, DK. I love it!

That is sick, DK!! I knew you would come up with something totally unique and original. :smiley: I really like the Freak Bump and I’m guessing the corked vials would act something like an orgone generator? Totally cool man! Well done!

Looking forward to testing these bad boys out in the field, so to speak.

1 Like