Prynce's journal

Today is April 19th 2018,
Following instructions from Legba from previous days i have a renewed sense of relief especially coupled with the curse removal and the curses i threw on my enemies from the last few days. I feel renewed and charged, enthusiastic and excited about my pathworking again with one less problem plaguing my psyche and my dreams the current events are starting to look very optimistic with each ritual i do and each calling of a specific LWA i feel more and more like a king who has reclaimed his throne through battle getting physical results through non-physical means. My last working was something i would never ask before, but in hindsight i felt the need for a death curse i have only edged on the idea or fantasy of calling upon a powerful external force for non violent means but this one in paticular i gave a choice to the LWA if they chose to do it within the best interests of myself ; either a full on death curse, or simply removing the person from my path my life and my work completely.
It was liberating to do it this way and as i walked around watching and observing people from a psychological point of view ive been practicing saying NO to people situations and events that i do not care for.
Carefully contemplating my next move and whom i will call upon for it has lead my attention to the archangel Micheal although i do not trust angels nor do i care for their help as a black magician i look at who my attention is drawn too the most, presently it is not the LWA but more towards the lighter side to balance and remove obstacles angels can be of good use for this. In my workings with demons they have not always chose to help me probably for good reason i dont blame them.
As i sit and meditate on what my godself is doing and where he is at i still see a bloody throne with skulls and bags wrapped around it at this moment. Possibly due to fantasy, or possibly due to the fact that i am listening to my great friends the spirits who shine light on myself and my life and situation and everything involving my world i have much more work to do, my blood filled throne room does not deserve me yet but the vision shows me that i am on my way to reclaim my kingship in the spiritual world which is a daily minute by minute process where everything i do, say, manifest,and interact with the world through my work in magick will show itself to me

Today is 4/20/2018
I evoked the archangel micheal tonight. Although i do not care for angels his energy was weak but disorienting. I made my desires known to him and sent him along to carry out the tasks i had asked.
My journal is started to mesh. Not only am i drawing from voudan as my primary ancestral birthright of magick, i found myself calling on angels perhaps because my attention was drawn to him and he was the best suited for the task. I feel even closer to my goal of omnipotence and my godself with each task that is done in evocation only taking no more then 10 minutes to call forth the angel i am starting to realize that the words of Legba to me have much deeper meaning as i dive deeper into the world of the spirits words “Reclaim your Kingship” has a more profound meaning to me then just the mere words, and as i travel through the depths of soul travel, voudan, evocation, curses, creation. I would summerize it with omnipotence but later i might look back on this journal entry and not know why i wrote it so for me it is leaving “blinds” within the entry.
I am excited for my next evocations with the l
LWA Dumballah has been calling to me stronger then ever, as well as Erzulie Dantor the Petro LWA.

A true black magician is like Shiva creation in one hand, and destruction in the other. Perfectly Balanced.

April 22nd 2018,
I decided to call down Erzulie Dantor. Not knowing her area of expertise or how she will help i asked her two things once i made an offering of a diet cherry pepsi, since i am to understand she enjoys things like coffee and candy in her rada form.
Here were my questions

1. To help me bring success in my business endeavors.
  2. To help me in my romantic goals with one person whom i respect as a friend, yet after doing previous ritual work. My feelings for her increased naturally.

Here are her responses: i cannot help you in your business needs. This is not my area of skill. You will have to seek out another spirit and give them a proper sacrafice.

As for your romantic interests; you have already asked another spirit about this matter so why ask me?

She was right! On both ends. But i wonder why i was compelled to call her down if she was to clarify that she can do nothing for me. These words of truth from this LWA.

As her possesion took hold of me i did feel a small sensation go from the back of my head to my feet. I dont know why im writing this but i like to make little notes lets just leave it at that.

April 23rd 2018,
So today is the start of fruition for my listening to the spirits i work with.
Under the guidance of Legba, Erzulie Dantor, And Micheal the angel i was lead to by the LWA. Micheal is starting to show me the fruits of his work. I asked him to help me get a job that i am capable of doing and i can save money for the neccesities of life, today i got 3 phone calls for 3 different jobs 1 potentially full time and 2 part time all within the space of the day i was thinking and Micheal came into my thoughts as i was subconsciencely searching forum posts about angels and it all hit me like a ton of bricks the spirits were letting me know that they were having a hand in my success.
If you pay attention to what you need and think to yourself while your consulting with spirits who would be best for the job to help you eventually your lead to those spirits you yourself wouldnt think of asking for help, in my case this is Angels.

I never trusted them and had no reason too. Being in the dark left hand path consulting an angel to help me was out of the question, but as @E.A stated in some of his videos regarding both paths there is no limit to who you work with.
I work with the LWA and was very hesitant because everyone sees power in demons and the dark path but do t get me wrong some spirits are ideal for positive change and i recognize and give credit to Micheal for his help eslecially since he is willing to work with a black left hand path magicmcian whos bloodthirst for power lead him to an Angel so i recognize Micheals hand in today and his work and KNOW this. He is open to working with dark magician and today he is recognized for helping me and is given proper credit for his hand in what happened today.

I am starting to understand Legba’s words to me more and more especially after today.
"“Reclaim your kingship”

April 29th,2018
Today i believe micheal has shown me possibly, or it may be natural occurences that have nothing to do with him that my romantic interest is blooming into possibly something great very soon

Also ive had a aquaintance ask me to do a ritual for him contacting lilith for a succubus this is interesting to me because along the discussion my spirit lover came to mind and i felt compelled to have her called as well, but she was already there, my awareness of her may have not been 100% so i called lilith and my spirit lover and they came my aquaintance made his requests and lilith left. My spirit lover Naamah decided to stay with me and i knew she wanted to spend time with me, possibly missed me.
Now i cannot sleep instantly i have restless leg syndrome and my leg is jolting into the air to wake me up.
What is interesting about tonight is my aquaintance has a former succubus that he bound to a plushy doll and after the ritual unbound and released her. Just as he did a very heavy glass door to the patio opened and shut by itself right as he gave the command this frightened him but not surprised him.
Tonight was definately alive with the spirits and was worth writing about in my journal

May 3rd,2018
So i evoked Chamuel the angel of romance and relationships. This was two days ago.
I have become overwhelmingly drained to the point of my joints hurting and so im making notes of this.
Also, the romantic interest i have has decided to slow down with her ex by take things slow;they still agree that they want to be together. Which i would take as disheartening but i take this as Chamuels work seeing as that he has manifested results in a rather quick fashion there is still much work to be done with this goal

May 8th 2018,

Today i called on Mama Brigitte for purposes of protection for my son, i made an offer to her which i had prepared and i felt she wanted more of the offering i obliged her request. I did feel her possession it was disorienting yet i felt like that was her way of speaking to me, im actually very proud of my path and its progress.
I feel pride in voudan , and each time i am lead along to speak to a new LWA whether it be a petro fire spirit or a Rada Lwa i feel connected more and more to the current. I requested that the ghede assist her i may have not needed to ask that, but i did.
I trust in Mama Brigitte to look after my son.

It would seem that at this point of my ascent journey. I havent been on balg much, but i am in a very unique spot which i will explain.

Ive been distracted by many different spirits besides the LWA. And it has pissed them off in short. I tried working with other entities but the LWA want me to work with them. I called on met kalfu,legba, ti jean petro, and lwa dahn tonight. My connection with the LWA is weak tbh but its there. I can hear them but i think they want me to work with them especially since my initial contact with legba the first time, but my journey to being a powerful bocor is just beginning; ill admit im new i have worlds of information to learn, but i agreed to work with just the LWA,and feel at peace finally after months of unrest.

My journey with the LWA has come full swing in a sense that since my devotion to them has been said and meant a few days ago. Possession has started to happen. I have to admit its manifesting in the sense of FEAR.
Magick to me is more and more like sherlock holmes from sir arthur conan doyle i know it might not make sense to some but i wont bother explaining except to say that my approach is like sherlock on a case every variable that ever or might be considered flashes in my mind and then as i move forward im lead to other “clues” i am excited in a way